Practice Match Pt.1

*Time skip to the day before the Nekoma Practice Match*

Kiyoko and Y/N were heading down to the gym for practice right after class, until Takeda Sensei called them in to the office.  They followed him for a meeting.

"Do you guys know why I called you here?" asked Takeda  to Y/N and Kiyoko.

"No sensei, what happens to be the problem," Y/N asked.

"I has come to my attention that both of you are third years." Takeda said replying to Y/N.

Kiyoko then asked, "Sensei Takeda how is this a problem, did we do some thing wrong?"

"You managers haven't been doing anything wrong, in fact you guys have been doing a great job actually," Takeda said," but have you guys ever considered having a trainee manager, since you both are leaving next year, we won't have a trained manager to do your jobs."

"Oh that's acually a great idea, I'm down for that, what about you Kiyoko san?"  Y/N asked.

"It would be helpful," Kiyoko started, "Sensei Takeda, we'll find a first year to take our place in the future."

"Okay, good because without any managers, this team will fall apart." Takeda said laughing a bit.

"Well you aren't wrong Sensei." Y/N laughing a bit as well.

"Alright, I'll leave you guys to do your job now." Sensei Takeda said.

"Yes Sensei Takeda," Kiyoko and Y/N said while bowing down.

"I'll design the flyers and you'll pass them out to find people," Y/N said, "is that alright."

"Yeah that's alright, you're better at those things anyways." Kiyoko said while smiling.

"Okay, it's decided, we'll get a first year manager," Y/N said with a big smile.

Y/N and Kiyoko continued to walk to practice.  "Are you going to the Nekoma practice game," Kiyoko asked.

"Yeah of course, but you know that we won't be there for most of the practice right," Y/N said to the taller girl, "the coaches are giving us a break from managing to relax a bit."

"Oh yeah, I already know that," Kiyoko replied,"we can plan the trip together, Sensei said that we can leave after the first set is done."

"I'm okay with that, managing is fun but hard so I'm glad that they would give us a break at all."  Y/N said while smiling.

Practice went normally like usual with occasional arguing between Hinata and Kageyama, but all went well.  Daichi ended practice a bit earlier than usual so everyone could get more rest before the practice match.  Y/N and Kiyoko decided to walk home together after they cleaned up.  They were craving something so they took a detour to Coach Ukai's store.

"Hey Kiyoko san," Y/N started while trying reach for a Milkis.

Kiyoko got the drink for Y/N and handed it to her.  "What is it Y/N chan?" Kiyoko asked back.

"Thanks, and you know how we're going to the practice match tomorrow?" Y/N said.

"Well, yeah what about it." Kiyoko said while getting a Meiji Apollo Strawberry Chocolate snack.

(This is what the chocolate looks like btw)