The Bus Ride

*Time Skip to Training Camp Morning*

Y/N woke up at 2:30 am just to prepare and clean up a bit.  The bus leaves earlier at 4:00 so she wanted to be early.  After she cleaned and prepared her things, she changed into an over sized white t-shirt tucked in to her high waisted shorts.  She put her phone in the back of her shorts and carried her Karasuno jacket along with her duffel bag of clothes for the week.  Before she left to lock her apartment up, she grabbed her wallet, for snacks obviously, and her keys.  After locking up her room, she headed over to Yachi's place so they could walk together.

"Yachi chan," Y/N said softly as she knocked on the door, "are you done yet."

"Yeah I'm ready to go," Yachi said as she opened the door and carried her things, "are you excited for camp Y/N chan?" 

"Yeah of course I am," Y/N whispered as she smilied, "I can't wait to help and see the guys improve on their skills."

"Me too Y/N chan, but is that all you're excited for," Yachi asked as both her and Y/N walked into a train, "there must be other things you're excited for."

"Well Yachi chan, if you want me to say that I wanted to see a certain captain," Y/N said, "you are quite wrong."

"Um no Y/N chan, I was going to say that you are also excited to cook and make your drinks, but if you say that," Yachi said, "I could say that you are excited to see the captain from the Nekoma team."

"I'm telling you that I'm not, so people should calm down a bit," Y/N said defending herself, "I just don't understand why it's so interesting to our friends."

"Well don't you think that since you're always helping them, they want to help you to get a love life," Yachi said as she followed Y/N on the train, "they probably want to help you in some way because you are always helping them."

"That could be true, thanks Yachi chan you're a great therapist," Y/N giggled.

Both girls walked the rest of the way together after getting off the train, while talking about the training camp.  They headed to the parking lot where only Daichi and Sugawara were waiting.

"Hey guys, where's everyone," Y/N started, "I thought that we planned to be here earlier than usual."

"Oh, hey Y/N chan and Yachi chan," Daichi and Sugawara said.

Sugawara then said, "Everyone came here earlier than usual, but they are buy snacks for us at the moment." 

"They meaning Asahi san, Noya san, Tanaka san, and Kiyoko san." Daichi added.

"Oh okay, well are you guys excited for camp." Yachi asked.

"Yeah but we're a bit worried, because of the skills of the other schools." Sugawara said as he touched the nape of his neck.

"We might not be good enough, but we can still try," Daichi said proudly.

"No I think you guys are enough." Y/N said laughing a bit, "but as long as you try, you'll end up looking great."

"Hey, um do you guys know if Kageyama san and Hinata san are coming." Yachi questioned.

"Yeah they are, but they're arriving at a later time because they need to take their supplementary exams." Sugwara said.

"Then how will they get to the training camp?" Yachi asked again.

"You see, an old friend is driving them." Daichi answered.

"Wait, you mean Saeko san is visiting again." Y/N said looking really excited.

"Yep, and she's staying for the day too." Sugawara said.