Training Camp Pt.2

The managers finally stopped partying and cleaned up. It was 12 am so everyone decided that it was time to rest, so they did. The next day, Y/N woke up earlier than everyone so she decided to clean up her futon and go wash up. As she did all those things, Yachi woke up and said, "Good morning Y/N san, how'd you sleep?"

"Sorry Yachi chan, was I too loud?" Y/N said as she got her toothbrush, face cream, and new outfit.

"No you weren't," Yachi answered, "can we go wash up together."

"Yeah of course, I'll wait for you to get your things alright." Y/n said, answering Yachi's question.

"Okay, thanks." Yachi replied as she rolled up her futon.

After Yachi cleaned up her area and got her things, both girls headed over to the bathrooms. Y/N brushed her teeth, got changed, and did her skincare routine, no makeup though. Yachi washed up, got dressed, and brushed her teeth as well. Both girls headed back to the room when they were finished. Y/N opened the door to see everyone awake, apparently Kiyoko set an alarm to wake everyone up on time.

"How'd you sleep guys." Kaori said tiredly.

"It was pretty good." Yukie said as she yawned a bit.

"Same with me." Mako said as she rolled up her futon.

"I slept well too." Eri said happily.

"That's good." Y/N said as she put her things away, "Yachi and I are going to head over to the kitchen to get started on things, you guys can go wash up."

"Alright then," Kiyoko said.

"Kay, let's wash up then," Kaori said to everyone else.

"See you later." Yachi exclaimed.

Yachi and Y/N walked to the kitchen and started on the dishes. Everyone else walked in later when Yachi and Y/n were done with the dish. The managers started making breakfast as they talked about last night.

"Hey Y/n chan, do you want to make some drinks today." Kiyoko asked.

"Well are we allowed to do that." Y/N asked.

"The coaches recommended it, so they asked you and I to make it." Kiyoko said.

"Oh alright then, what should we make." Y/N asked.

"It's up to you," Kiyoko replied, "I told them that you could do it since you make better drinks than me."

"Oh okay, I'll make a strawberry matcha latte then." Y/n said.

The girls finished up breakfast and decided to call their teammates up for breakfast. Kiyoko entered into Karasuno's room and called everyone up.

"Hey guys, wake up you need to eat." Kiyoko said loudly. Nishinoya's eyes opened up at the sound of food. He immediately opened the blinds and called everyone up.

"Noya san, what was that for." Asahi said tiredly.

"Five more minutes please." Sugawara yawned.

Tanaka yelled, "Wake up everyone, our goddess Kiyoko san said so."

"Tanaka san calm down, the other teams are still tired too." Daichi said, throwing a pillow at him.

"You know if you guys wake up too late, the food might run out." Y/N noted.

"I'm up." Kageyama exclaimed standing up.

"Me too." Hinata said sitting up quickly.

"Remember to wash up too." Y/N said to all the team members as they ran out the room. Tsukkishima and Yamaguchi were walking slowly behind the team because Tsukkishima still didn't want to wake up.