I Love You (Forever and Always)

(Warning: Time Skip Spoilers)

"Yeah of course I finished signing the papers with Kageyama san and Hinata san," Kuroo stated, over the phone to his driver, "they're the same as always, just a bit taller, still very exciting though."

Kuroo finally finished his last job from his business trip.  He is currently on the phone to decided whether his driver should meet up with him at his location or if he should walk.

"Alright sir, would you like me to drive over to your location?" Ito asked.

Kuroo stopped walking and talking on the phone.  A gold ring had caught his eye on the way to his car.  He bent down a bit to take a closer look at the ring.

(this is what the ring looked like, but you can always change it)

"Sir are you alright," Ito asked, snapping Kuroo out of his thoughts.

"Yeah I'm fine, why don't you meet with me in front of Tiffany & Co," Kuroo stated, as he entered the boutique, "I have some business to attend here."

Ito hung up and began to drive over to the destination, which they had passed an hour ago.

Kuroo walked up to the sales lady to take a look of the ring he saw.

"Welcome customer, how may I help you today?" the sales lady asked.

"May I take a look at the displayed ring out in the front?" Kuroo asked as he set his case down.

"You mean the gold band right?" the sales lady asked.

"Yes that one." Kuroo nodded.

"Alright, I'll get the one in the back since that's for display, " the sales lady replied, "what's the size you wanted?"

"(insert your ring size) please, "Kuroo said with a smile.

"I'll be back in a second sir," the sales lady responded.

After a couple minutes, the sales lady came out with a red box that held the ring.  She opened it in front of Kuroo and allowed him to take a look.  He took a close look at the simple yet intriguing details.

Kuroo wondered why that design caught his eyes once he passed the boutique, but now he knew.  The design was quite simple, but still beautiful.  It reminded him of Y/N.  That's when he knew, that he should propose.

"How much is it for this ring?" Kuroo asked.

"It's going to be 271622.50 yen, because it's a really new design," the sales lady stated, "your girlfriend would love this though, it's all worth the cost."

Kuroo looked through his wallet and took out his card, "Here put it on my card, I'll take it."

"Okay sir," the sales lady said.

"I was wondering, do you think my girlfriend would like it if I proposed to her with this ring?" Kuroo asked.

"If you asked me, I think so," the sale lady replied, handing back the card and box, "I'm sure she'll appreciate whatever you give her, even if this isn't a normal proposal ring."