Aquarium Date

(Still January, weekend game)

*Time skip to a day before that one actual OVA in Haikyuu*

Today Y/N woke up at 3:30 am, so she could board a couple trains to Nerima City.  She got up to change and to complete her morning routine.  She got all of her things together for example, her phone, hand sanitizer, charger(s), and money.  She put all of her extra items into a small backpack and grabbed her suitcase/ duffel bag (whatever you prefer).  She also brought along Japanese Lemon Cookies and some Meiji Dark Chocolate Bars for Kuroo's grand parents.  Y/N then locked her apartment up and headed to her favorite cafe for take out breakfast.  After that, Y/N headed over to the train station to board her first train of the day.  She ate on the train and dropped off her trash on the next train ride.

  She ate on the train and dropped off her trash on the next train ride

(Feel free to use this outfit, if not choose another that you like.  Oh and make sure you are wearing the ring and necklace) 

*Time skipp to after the train rides please *

Y/N got off at the last train station and waited for Kuroo to pick her up.  Since he was supposed to bring her to his house, it was the best option for the two.  Y/N waited or a couple minutes until she felt someone hugging her from behind and they had put their chin on the top of her head.

"Good morning Chibi chan, I missed you so much." Kuroo said as he hugged her tighter.

"Good morning Tetsu san, I missed you too." Y/N said with a giggle, "but you know we were only apart for two weeks right?"

"Yeah but two weeks is so long, now give me a kiss please." Kuroo whine as he let go of Y/N.

"Yeah of course bend down a bit please." Y/N ordered cheerfully.

Kuroo bent down to give Y/N a kiss.  She placed a peck on his lips as she cupped his face gently.

"One more please Chibi chan," Kuroo begged with a smile.

"No thank you," Y/N joked with a smile, "Tetsu sa-"

Kuroo just cupped her face and kissed her a bit harshly, but just enough so that Y/N can enjoy it.

"Can you repeat that again for me?" Kuroo teased.

"No thank you Tetsu san?" Y/N said looking pretty confused.

Kuroo just placed another kiss on her lips before saying, "Alright then, let's get going my grandparents want us back there by 8:30."

"That's perfect Tetsu san," Y/N said as she grabbed her suitcase/ duffel bag.  Before she could touch it though, Kuroo took them and started to walk away.

"Um you know I could carry that right?" Y/N informed.

"Yeah but I don't want you getting tired, so I'm not letting you near this until we get to my house."

"Oh okay well how are we getting to you house?"

"We'll be going by taxi," Kuroo answered as he pointed to the taxi that they were, "how do you feel about meeting my grandparents by the way."