Moving In

(The image above is your new apartment with Kuroo, but feel free to imagine/ use another place)

"Chibi chan! I have the last box, where should I put it?!" Kuroo exclaimed as he walked through the apartment door.

"Just put it against the wall for now," Y/N replied, setting down her own box, "we should go thank your grandparents before they leave.

Kuroo and Y/N have moved in together in an apartment in Tokyo.  The two had jobs nearby along with their colleges.  Y/N was able to keep her cafe job when she moved to Tokyo since her owner had another place there.  Kuroo on the other hand, worked as a store retailer at some mall.  Y/N's campus was two train stops away while Kuroo's was four train stops away.  This made it a perfect home for the two.

The couple headed over to the parking lot where Kuroo's grandparents were waiting.  Eiji was closing the trunk while Ami was holding something.  Kuroo and Y/N approached them to say goodbye.

"Thank you for helping us move Jiji san, Baba san." Y/N thanked, bowing down along with Kuroo.

"It's no problem and make sure you guys work hard," Eiji reminded the two, "we will only help pay your bills for the first two months so Tetsuro kun can get the hang of living alone."

"Don't worry Jiji san, I have Y/N chan to help me." Kuroo smiled.

"Before we go, I got you guys something," Ami started 

Ami handed the two a small ring holder, "It's for your couple rings so you guys don't lose them around the house."

"Oh, thank you very much Obaa san," Kuroo said, feeling surprised, "you didn't need to get this for us."

"Well you Obaa san and I got this for the two of you, so take care of it." Eiji warned.

"Yes thanks again," Y/N replied.

"Our pleasure, ow we should get going so the two of you could set up." Ami said, waving to the couple.

"Bye Jiji san, Obaa san." Y/N and Kuroo waved.

"Good bye you two and take care of Tetsuro kun for me will you Y/N chan?" Eiji joked.

Kuroo's grandparents got into their car and drove away.  Y/N and Kuroo headed into the apartment complex to start cleaning up and open the boxes.  Once they entered their room, Kuroo closed the door behind them while Y/N put the ring holder on the kitchen table.

"Should we start with loading up the kitchen?" Y/N asked.

Kuroo came from behind and hugged her, chin on her shoulder, "Can we take a break first?  It's so hot in Tokyo."

"Tetsu san, the dishes aren't going to places themselves in you know." Y/N stated as she opened the box of plates and kitchen utensils.

"You can take a break I guess, but I'll just get started," Y/N suggested.

Kuroo laid of the ground near the new couch the two chose out weeks ago.  The time was slowly wasting as the sunlight glared from the window to Kuroo's tired face.  He decided that laying down only made him hotter so he dusted off his black shorts, after he stood up, to help Y/N.

Kuroo came from behind Y/N and placed the cups into a cabinet, "So, are you almost done with the dishes?"

"Just almost, another stack till I'm done." Y/N replied, "what about you, are the cups almost done?"

"Chibi chan, you know I just started," Kuroo said, as he poked her cheek.

They worked in silence for a couple minutes till Kuroo spoke up again.