How it All Started Pt.2

* Time Skip to the beginning of the Karasuno school year *

Y/N woke up and got ready for her first day as a high school student.  She brushed her teeth, combed her hair, and wore her uniform.  After that, she made herself lunch and packed it.  She then left her apartment and boarded a train to Karasuno.  She later walked the rest of the way to school.

**********************************************

Y/N finally arrived at the school and decided to walk in.  She walked near a gym and heard some one yelling, "Watch out." She shook it off but then a volleyball hit the side of her forehead.  She was on the ground now and softly said, "Ow." 

"Are you alright," a guy with grey hair asked.  

"Sorry about that." said another guy but with brown hair. 

Y/N just stood up and ran because they were so tall and she bumped in to Kiyoko.

"Oh, hey Kiyoko san," Y/N greeted with a smile.

"Are you okay," Kiyoko said back while checking Y/N's bruise, "you have a bruise on your forehead."

"Yeah, I'm alright." Y/N said while touching her bruise.

"Oh you've met Daichi san and Sugawara san already." Kiyoko said in a surprised voice, "I guess I don't have to introduce you guys any more."

"But which one is which?" Y/N asked in a confused tone.

" My name is Sugawara Koushi and his name is Daichi Sawamura." Sugawara says as he pointed at him and Daichi.

"Sorry about that, are you alright though?" asked Daichi.

"Yeah, I'm alright and it's okay it didn't hurt that much anyways," said Y/N, "My name is L/N F/N, by the way."

"Oh, Kiyoko san, is this the friend you were talking about from your job?" asked Daichi

Kiyoko replied back, "Yeah that's her."

Sugawara then said, "Aw she's so cute and short too."

Daichi replied, "Yeah she is isn't she, is it alright if we call you Y/N chan."

"Sure if you'd like," said Y/N, "What class are you guys in."

"All of us are in class 1-4," said Kiyoko, "same with you right, Y/N chan."

"Yeah, well that's good cause I have no other friends anyways." Y/N said back

Sugawara replied back smiling , "That's great, this way, you can hang out with us 24/7."

"Yup, oh and have you two decided on a club yet?" Daichi asked both Y/N and Kiyoko.

Y/N replied, "I still haven't decided on anything.  What about you Kiyoko san."

"I haven't either, why'd you guys ask." said Kiyoko.

"Can you guys join the boy's volleyball club as managers please?" asked both Daichi and Sugawara at the same time while folding their hands.

"Do you want to join with me then Y/N chan?" Kiyoko asked Y/N.

Y/N replied back, "Sure I'll check it out, as long as you do that with me Kiyoko san."

"That's great then, you guys should come after school to meet the team." Daichi said.

"Oh guys, we should get going now, class starts in 8 minutes or so and we still need to find our classroom." Sugawara said.

They all walked to find their class and started school.  During break Y/N got to meet Asahi Azumane who was also pretty tall and scared Y/N a bit.  After school Y/N and Kiyoko meet the team, but they didn't have a manager.    Both found out that Karasuno hasn't had a manager in a while.  This gave them another motive to do their best.

*Time skip to 2nd year summer*

It was summer time and you could hear the cicadas chirp as you were moving your furniture and boxes into your apartment.  Today you decided to wear high waisted shorts and an over sized t-shirt tucked in because it was so hot( you normally wear this outfit by the way).  You decided to move because of the disruptive neighbors and maintenance issues.  This was good because the apartment that you bought was a bit closer to your job and the rent wasn't as bad as your last place.  

"Oi do you need help with your things," said some taller kid with orange hair, "I could help you move your things, my name is Hinata Shoyo by the way."

You stood up while carrying a box and said to the kid, "Are you sure want to help, there are a lot of boxes and you look like you're busy."

"I just came back on an errand and I got nothing else to do." Hinata said back while smiling and  carrying one of your boxes, "plus, all these boxes prove my point on why you need the help."

"Alright then, Hinata right," you said while walking next to him, "next time you shouldn't give strangers your name."

You both dropped off the boxes in the apartment and started to talk more.

"So what middle school do you go to," asked Hinata while he started to walk again

"I actually don't go to a middle school," you said while giggling a bit, "I don't think it's alright to assume your senpai's age."

"Wait senpai," Hinata said in a surprised tone, "your older than me?"

"Yep," you said while picking up another two boxes, "It's okay though, my height throws others off a lot."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Hinata said while bowing down multiple times.

Hinata picked up a box and you said, "What school do you go to Hinata kun." 

"Well I'm going to Karasuno," Hinata exclaimed, "and I want to become the Ace someday."

"That's good, you certainly have some dreams." you said smiling while dropping off another two boxes, "This means you're a future first year, am I correct."

Hinata said back, "Yeah so I still got a long way to go."

"I also go to Karasuno actually so you might see me there sometimes." you said to him.

" So are you a first year cause you seem really nice?" Hinata asked you.

You said back to the taller kid, "Nope, I'm actually a third year, or well soon to be thrid year."

You guy then kept talking while dropping off the boxes and moving the furniture.  You guys talked about his past volleyball club and some of your experiences from going to Karasuno.  Once you guys finally finish moving all those items, it was around noon.

"Ah we're finally done." said Hinata in an exhausted tone.

"Since it's around noon, wanna get a drink with me," you asked Hinata, "there's a new drink shop that just opened around here."

"Wait really?" Hinata replied excitedly

"Yeah, it's on me too," you said, "think of this as a thanks for helping me move my stuff."

"Alright, is it okay if we go right now, um....." Hinata said hesitantly

"My name is L/N F/N, but you can call me Y/N senpai or san ," you said with a little snicker as you started walking.

"Oh, sorry I can't believe that I spent an entire 3 hours or so with you, but I haven't learned your name." Hinata said while being quite embarrassed.

You said back to him, "Nope, it's my fault, I forgot to introduce myself.

***********************************************************************************************

It's okay one more chapter and that's it, until the actual story starts.  Schools in Japan normally start in Spring around April.  Then it ends for summer break somewhere in July for the first term. They return to school again for their second term in September to December.  Their third term finally start early in January and March.  This is to help you with the school schedule a bit.  Please help me correct my grammar, spelling, and writing skills.  I apologize for the random time skips, but it essential and there's gonna be more next chapter.  Please keep reading if you can and thank you for your time.

- The Author