The Nekoma Sisters

Kuroo woke up at 4:30 this morning to a sleeping Y/N, who was still laying in his arms.  He let her go to gaze at her for a second, the he tickled her cheek to wake her up.  Y/N slowly turned around due to the annoyance brought to her.

Kuroo smiled at this action and kissed her cheek before whispering into her ear, "Good morning sleepy, we have to wake up now."

Now that Y/N had heard this, she slowly sat up and said, "Sorry I was tired, good morning Tetsu san."

"Now let's wake up and get going okay?" Kuroo said as he kissed Y/N's forehead.

Y/N rubbed her eyes bit before heading to the bathroom for her to get ready.  She came out wearing (insert casual outfit here because I didn't want to go out and look for some).  Kuroo had already changed inside his room and all he need to do was clean up a bit.  After Kuroo had cleaned himself up a bit, Y/N had already finished up packing her things into her mini back pack.  Kuroo was about to slipped his black hoodie on and until he looked at Y/N.

(Oh and Kuroo was wearing a black shirt with his red sweats btw)

"Hey Chibi chan, take off your jacket for me," Kuroo said as he held on to his jacket.

"Oh how come?" Y/N asked as he obeyed his orders.

Kuroo then slipped his hoodie into her smaller body, fixed the sleeves for her, and adjusting the hood for it to fit better.

"There that's a lot better, now my presence will be with you the entire day." Kuroo said smiling, "now let's get going." 

Kuroo wore his Nekoma jacket, which he had already packed in his bag along with his uniform.  The two could now finally leave the room.

The two had walked down stairs when Y/N said, "Hey Tetsu san, is your grandma coming with us this morning,"

"No she's coming in later, I wanted to bring you along this early so that you could meet my team and my school," Kuroo replied as he opened the door, "plus if you come early, I'll know where to look in the bleacher when there's a time out."

"You know you should be paying attention to the coach right," Y/N said with a blush, from the previous comment.

"Yeah but I want to pay attention to you as well," Kuroo noted with a smile, "now let's get going we might be late."

"Alright," Y/N said as she fixed her shoes a bit.

The two started to walk to Nekoma, where they were supposed to be.

"Hey Tetsu san, how are the games going to work for you guys," Y/N asked Kuroo, "I heard that Tokyo does this differently than Miyagi."

"Just to put it into simple words, the top three schools from today get to continue on to nationals," Kuroo explained as he used his fingers, "there are four teams playing today so the lowest scoring team doesn't get to go, so hopefully Nekoma isn't last."

"It's okay Tetsu san calm down, I know for a fact that you'll make it okay." Y/N replied, trying to calm down Kuroo's nerves.

"Yeah I know, I'm just excited and worried that's all," Kuroo said as he took a hold of Y/N's, noticeably smaller, hands, "it's like my endorphins are releasing while my nerves are on high alert."

Y/N giggled slightly at the joke as Kuroo squeezed her hand lightly.  Y/N took this moment swing each other's arms a bit.

"Hey Chibi chan, can we pick up Kenma san on the way there." Kuroo asked, "he just texted me that he wanted to walk with us."

"Yeah of course that's fine," Y/N replied, "now where's his house."

"It's not far from here, the truth is we were heading to his house the entire time." Kuroo admitted.