The Simple Date

(You could play the song during the date)

The managers started and finished up lunch. They all served the food to the teams and sat down for lunch to talk about their day.

"So how was day one for everyone," Yukie asked, as she sat down with her food.

"It went pretty well, my team won a couple of games." Eri said.

"Same for me, and thanks for the drinks Y/N chan." Mako said happily.

"Thanks Mako san, and Karasuno is doing great," Y/N exclaimed, "we didn't win or anything, but we did try."

Kaori commented, "Well that's good, at least your team is trying. The only thing my team is doing is trying to keep Bokuto san happy."

Everyone at the counter started to giggle at the comment. "How bad are his mood swings anyways." Yachi asked.

"They are really bad, it's like one moment he's happy and a second later he's upset about something." Yukie said, "it's that bad."

"Well at least he's an ace." Kiyoko said, "we have two troublesome first years and second years, along with a salty first year and what others call a scary ace."

"Well at least they can keep it together, even if it's most of the time." Mako added, "my team gets too out of hand when they don't win, I was scared to go to training camp because of that."

"Well if they're keeping it together well that's okay right." Y/N said smiling.

"Yeah luckily they are." Mako said, "they're oddly mature here, I should check what's making them so calm."

"You should, so that you could use it again at practices." Kiyoko added, "and did you guys see Kuroo san during break."

"Oh he was with me, he helped me with the drinks," Y/N answered, "why'd you ask."

"I wanted to tell him to help you so you guys could spend some quality time together," Kiyoko said, "but I guess he already beat me to it."

"What did you guys do exactly," Yukie asked, "I mean you did take kind of a long time to make it."

"Yukie san, what are you implying?" Y/n asked back.

"She's asking if you guys did it," Eri clarified, "she is right about the time though, you did take a pretty long time."

"N-no we didn't d-do anything, I swear." Y/n said with a pink face.

"Well then why is your face pink, hmmm." Kiyoko asked.

"Well it's the fact that you guys asked that, anyone would be like that." Y/N answered.

"Okay maybe we should trust Y/N and not bully her anymore," Kaori said, "but tell us how he was."

"I'm telling you guys nothing happened, he just helped me with the drink and that's it." Y/N said looking quite pink.

"Well at least they still spent time together right." Yachi exclaimed.

"Yeah you're right, I'd like to see what happens next," Eri said, "we should just leave them be."

"Oh we should start cleaning up now, we have a longer break in a while and practice to watch." Kiyoko said, looking at her watch.

"Don't forget about dinner and another party." Kaori added.

"Wait we're having a party every night." Yachi asked.

"Yeah of course we are Yachi chan, do you want to buy the snacks with me tonight." Eri replied.

"Yeah I do, it's just that I don't have the money." Yachi replied to Eri.