Ch. 10 Ulterior Motives...

Everyone has long since fallen asleep, but for some reason sleep continues to elude you. Thoughts of Kiyoko's budding possible relationship, Tsukki asking for your number, his never ending teasing, your various encounters with him outside of the sexual one... what does it all mean? Does it even mean anything more than a fleeting sexual desire or is there more? Do you want there to be more? Does he want there to be more? And if not why continue with the teasing in the text messages? And what's with the comments of 'next time'? All of these questions circle round and round your head until exhaustion finally allows sleep to find you.

***

With no real answers having been found, you're mind was clouded. As a result, trying to focus 100% in class was a bit of a struggle. Math was especially frustrating with it already being your worst subject. Whoever's brilliant idea it was to put letters in math should be drawn and quartered and what the hell is an imaginary number.

"Ugh, I know I'm gonna need some extra help with this crap

"Ugh, I know I'm gonna need some extra help with this crap. Stupid math." You mumble to yourself on your way out heading back to your place.

"Hey y/n! Wait up!!" Hitoka calls out to you from a little ways away. "Why so gloomy looking?"

"Is it really that obvious?" You ask.

"A little I mean I called out to you like 3 times before I got your attention. What's up? Something wrong? Maybe I can help?" Hitoka inquires.

"Oh it's nothing serious just math. It's totally kicking my ass. So unless you're good with math..." you trail off when her face tells you your answer. She must hate math too.

"Let me call Tadashi and ask him. He's good at math."

"Oh really? Thanks so much Hitoka I would really appreciate it." You state while handing her a paper with the topics you need help with written on it. While she calls Yamaguchi.

Hitoka's call with him is quick but she looks slightly apprehensive to tell you what he said. "So um I have bad news but maybe some good news... kinda depends on how you feel about it."

"What? Did he say?" You ask.

"So the bad news is that this topic isn't really his forté but... he said he knows someone who can help you."

You already know what she's going to say before she says it. "Ugh it's Tsukki right? Ha, why am I not surprised. Well guess I'm shit out of luck, I am not asking him for help. That cocky bastard still hasn't given me my underwear back!"

"Now now y/n you said you needed help. What are you gonna do when test time comes if you don't understand it.?" Hitoka prods trying to get you to see reason.