Ch. 15 Unwanted Attention...

You quickly make your way to campus not wanting waste time and be late. Walking through the halls you begin to notice an odd amount of staring eyes at you.

 Walking through the halls you begin to notice an odd amount of staring eyes at you

'I hope Kei didn't leave some obnoxious hickey somewhere I couldn't see. Why is everyone staring... what the hell...I really don't have time for this...'

All of a sudden a girl comes running up to you. "Y/n! Sooo are you and Tsukishima dating???"

'Who the heck???? What the actual fuck? do I have a sign on my forehead saying Tsukishima fucked the life out of me or something... does fucking the life out of me count as dating??? do I even know this chick?'

"Umm, no we aren't." You respond confused.
"Why would you ask that?"

"Really?!? So you're not dating him at all? I was just asking for a friend, she really likes Tsukki and wants to ask him out."

"Uhhh okay, yeah we aren't dating but I really need to get to class I'm gonna be late." You squeeze past her feeling annoyed.

'Seriously like fuck off. I was in a great mood... stupid bimbo. *mental eye roll* I wonder who her friend is... would Kei be interested in her? Maybe I can get with the girls this weekend and get some details on his past girlfriends... I'm not stupid, you don't get that good at sex without having a few partners but I am curious...'

You hurry off to class making it there just in time to hear your teacher announce a pop quiz.

'Halle-fucking-lujah! Thank you Kei for helping me understand this bullshit math!'

***

"Y/N!!! Wait up!"

'Seriously... what now?!?'

You turn towards the voice then breathe a sign of relief upon seeing Hitoka.

"Oh thank god, it's just you." You sigh. "While you're here, do I have any marks on me or something?"

"No I don't see any.... waaait... did you???" Hitoka looks at you with a knowing smile even as she tries to hide it. "I guess that explains the shirt then."

You look at her confused, obviously she would know because she used to be their manager but why would anyone else. "What are you talking about?"

"Y/N really? You don't know?... Come here" Hitoka grabs your hand pulling you into the girls restroom then turning your back towards the mirror. "Look for yourself."

You glance back at the mirror and notice writing on the back. In large white lettering you see the name Tsukishima and the number eleven. Your jaw drops and you just stare. "I'm gonna kill him. Well not really kill him but what the hell... why didn't he tell me?"