🍋Ch. 21 Let's Play a Game...🍋

A/N: Technically the music never gets turned off it only gets turned down so feel free to continue on with the Spotify playlist from last chapter while reading this one if you'd like.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's play a game shall we?" .......  "Three rounds... manual... oral...and sex. If I can't make you come in each one, I'll admit I have a complex. But if I win..." ....... "And oh princess, I know I will. You will owe me one sexual favor, on demand, anytime and anyplace that I demand it; whether it be with that luscious mouth or with that delicious pussy of yours."

***

"And why should I agree to those terms. They sound prrrretty vague to me." You tease. "Seems like you've made it a bit too easy on yourself to achieve this goal of yours."

Tsukki's glare isn't intimidating, it sends shivers of anticipation down your spine. "Hmmm how about some time limits then?"

"Let's hear them then hot shot."

"Under 3 minutes for manual, 5 minutes for oral and 7 minutes for sex."

Your jaw drops at his proposed time limits. "You're kidding, that's 3 orgasms in 15 minutes!"

Tsukki laughs sinisterly. "Doubt me? I'll make it more for good measure."

"No, no, no three is plenty." The high probability of being over-stimmed in the short period of time has you on edge already. Anymore feels like tempting fate.

'I mean death my orgasm wouldn't be so bad would it?... um yes bitch it would, because death means no more orgasms dummy... very good point me, let's not die then'

Tsukki slides you off his lap then stands up. "You clear the table while I go grab condoms." He winks at you. "I want to enjoy my dessert right here at this table."

You stare at his retreating form.

'Did he say condoms... like with an S... like plural... like as in multiples... are we just going to ignore the fact that he wants to eat you at the kitchen table like a goddamn meal???'

You shake your head briefly, before quickly moving the dishes from the table. Tsukki comes back as you slide the last dish onto the counter top. He drops a couple condoms onto the table then comes up behind you. He places his hands on the edge of the counter top pressing his body against your back. Teasing kisses are laid all over your neck as he slowly touches along your body. Groaning into your ear in a low husky voice. "You have entirely too many clothes on for this Pipsqueak."

Tsukki slips his hands under your shirt tracing his fingertips along your stomach slowly working his way up to your breasts. He presses your body into his, tilting your head back to kiss you deeply as he grasps your mounds gently tugging on your sensitive nipples. You moan into his kiss.

Your voice is breathy as you protest slightly. "Hey isn't this cheating."

"Mmm you didn't put any rules in place for touching you anywhere else, Shortstuff. I just couldn't resist." Tsukki chuckles but pulls back.

"Waaaait, I didn't say stop..." you whine.

"Then let's get started shall we." Tsukki tugs you over to the table, seating you on the top. Grabbing the hem of your shirt he begins pulling it off you. "All of these need to go Shortstuff. I can't have anything in my way of enjoying this sexy body of yours."

You lift your arms so he can tug your shirt completely off. He can't resist touching you more, he lays you back on the table, settled between your thighs as he takes one of your breasts into his mouth. He swirls his tongue around your hardened nipple then giving it a strong suck deeper into his mouth while his hand plays with your other breast. You gasp out in pleasure, the attention your breasts are receiving is like a direct connection to your throbbing pussy.