🍋Ch. 12 Can't Resist...🍋

"Why exactly should I be jealous of him? He doesn't have you in his lap at this very moment. He didn't have you screaming his name when you came. He didn't get to see what this beautiful face looks like when you come undone at the seams." ...  "And he's not the one this pussy is wet for right now. Is it y/n?"

***

His lascivious words send a quiver through your womanhood. If you weren't wet before you were positively dripping now.

"Be honest now y/n, if I were to slide my fingers into these panties of yours I bet I would find your pussy to be incredibly slick right now, wouldn't I?" Tsukki slowly husks his desires, gently tugging at the lobe of your ear with his teeth.

You moan at the sensation, before turning your face towards him, bringing your hand up to the back of his head for a deep wanting kiss, tongues sliding together. Tsukki slides his hand from between your thighs to the button and zipper of your jean shorts, deftly unfastening and sliding the zipper down. Wrapping his arm around your waist securely he begins sliding your shorts off your body, using your free hand you push them down as well, kicking them free from your body barely breaking from his lips.

Grabbing your legs Tsukki turns you sidewise in his lap, wrapping his arm around your back and side to grasp your breast. Sliding underneath your bra to massage and squeeze pulling you against him he leans into your neck licking, kissing, sucking. As you moan he slips his fingers down into your panties tracing his fingertips along your sex. Circling a single finger around your swollen clit.

"Mmm you're positively dripping. Have you been thinking about me doing this to you all day?" Speaking against your skin as he continues licking and kissing your neck. You groan as he slides his fingers into you giving a brief massage before coming back out and circling your clit once more.

"Cause I know I have." Tsukki speaks in a low sensual tone as he pulls his hand from your panties, separating his fingers to show you how slick and wet you are before licking them clean.

"Ugh-hah mmm yes... I mean no." You shake your head trying to jar the lustful fog from your brain.

"No?" Tsukki looks at you questioningly, your body clearly tells the truth better than you do.

"No... I want to touch you, pleasure you." You say as you slide your hand down his chest stopping just above his hips.

"Ohhh, is that what you've been thinking about, Pipsqueak? Well by all means, do as you wish." Tsukki says with a smirk allowing you to slip off his lap and onto your knees in front of him.

You slide your hands up his thighs and further up until you reach the button and zipper of his jeans. He briefly lifts his hips so you can tug them and his boxers down enough for his cock to spring free. Up close and personal you truly see how well endowed he is. You look up at him from your kneeling position before gently grasping his manhood then leaning forward while keeping eye contact to slide the head into your mouth, swirling your tongue around the tip engulfing it with your lips with a bit of suction before popping off. The look on Tsukki's face is one of curiosity and lust. Watching your every movement, as you lick your hand to coat it with saliva before grasping his shaft in your hand once more. With your hand slick with saliva the strokes now a smoother glide as you bring your mouth back to his cock sliding it inside while stroking with your hand what you are unable to fit in your mouth. You work up a steady rhythm, periodically looking up at Tsukki with lust filled eyes, enjoying the look of rapture on his face.