Ch. 29 Highs and Lows...

Morning arrives with nothing in particular waking Tsukki. With a stretch and a brief roll of his neck and shoulders he sits up, glancing over at your still sleeping form. Your arms are tucked under your pillow and face nuzzled into it's fluffiness.

He looks around your room remembering yesterday's events and how it all ended. You weren't the first female to suggest unprotected sex to him but you were definitely the first that he acted on it with. His thoughts aren't filled with any form regret of his actions either. When you had told him you trusted him, something in him shifted. When he looked into your eyes, he had expected to only see lust and impatience fueling your choice but what he saw was nothing but absolute sincerity in your words. He had fully intended before that, to decline and wait till you had both gotten out of the shower but the look in your eyes had his resolve crumbling; giving in to his desires and sinking into your warmth.

He peered down once again carefully brushing your hair off your face. While his vision was still fuzzy with the absence of his glasses he could still make out your blurry features. Your hand meets his as you come awake, you try stifle a yawn by burying your face into the pillow once more then smile up at him. Tsukki can hardly resist the want to kiss you. Finally deciding, what the hell, as he leans in to meet your lips. You hesitate to kiss him back causing him to huff against your mouth in a pout.

"Kei, I've got morning breath..." you try to reason but he has none of it as he slides his fingers into your hair.

"Don't care, I have morning breath too. Now kiss me dammit." He groans meeting your lips once again. His lips press against yours softly, long languid kisses stealing your breath away as you wrap your arms around his neck. You relax your body into his hold as he tugs you closer to him. All too soon a loud grumbly growl interrupts, coming from his and your stomachs.

Pulling back and looking down at the loud noise that was emitted from you both, you can't help but giggle. "We should probably eat something Kei. We both passed out before eating any sort of dinner."

"You're right, I'm starving now that I actually think about it." He reaches out onto the table he set his glasses on only to find them missing. Squinting his eyes he looks around. "Y/n do you happen to see my glasses, I could have sworn I set them on the table..."

His words drift off as he feels you stretch across his lap leaning the top half of your body off the bed looking around on the floor. Once again he gives into his baser instincts palming your bare ass for a moment. "KEI!" You let out a startled yelp.

"Whaaat? You can't honestly expect me not to touch you when lay across my lap like that." He reasons.

"You asked me about your glasses, you big perv. It's wasn't an invitation." You laugh as you sit up having found his glasses on the floor between the table and your bed. "I found your glasses by the way."

He slides them on then tugs you onto his lap kissing once more before finally allowing you to get out of the bed. He stares at you as you stretch, lifting your arms to the ceiling, after getting out of bed. His t-shirt creeping up your bare thighs reminding him that you have absolutely nothing on underneath. Wanting nothing more than to pull you back down in bed and fuck you senseless once again but for his empty stomach, he would have. Reluctantly he shifts his semi erection into a more comfortable position and gets out of your bed as well; both of you heading for your kitchen.

***

Having both finished off the breakfast you made, you grab both of your plates and take them to the kitchen, rinsing them off and placing them in the dishwasher. "So what are your plans for today, Kei?"

 "So what are your plans for today, Kei?"