🍋Ch. 32 Impatient...🍋

The ride to the hotel was pure torture. Having to keep Tsukki from getting you two on an episode of taxi cab confessions took every ounce of willpower you possessed. By the time he dragged you into an empty elevator all resistance had fled your body. Weak and pliable to his desires, you were begging for him. So absorbed in his kissing and touching that you almost didn't hear the doors ding once the elevator reached the eighth floor. Before you can even manage to take a step Tsukki scoops you up throwing you over his shoulder.

"Must you always carry me like a cave man?" You huff, smacking his butt.

"I'm too impatient to wait for your short little legs to carry you to our room, so unless you want me to fuck you in this hallway, you can deal with the way I carry you." Tsukki says as he slides his fingers between your legs pressing it up against your clit as he squeezes your thigh drawing a moan from your lips.

He stops briefly knocking hard on a door in front of him, his hand out expectantly.

Even knowing you two were on your way from the brief text message Tsukki sent Kuroo's still somewhat speechless when he opens the door. "Uhhhh, here's your key?"

"See you in the morning" Tsukki says as he quickly turns walking to the room you're sharing. You just wave goodbye to Kuroo from where your hanging over Tsukki's shoulder. Kuroo waves back shaking his head with a smile, as he closes the door, walking back into his room.

 Kuroo waves back shaking his head with a smile, as he closes the door, walking back into his room

Kuroo can't help but chuckle once he gets back in the room, tossing himself across his bed.

"What's so funny?" Bokuto asks from where he's snuggled into his bed.

"Oh just Tsukki man-handling y/n, carrying her down the hall over his shoulder

"Oh just Tsukki man-handling y/n, carrying her down the hall over his shoulder." Kuroo explains with a snort.

"Oya oya?"

"Oya..."

***

Tsukki quickly unlocks the door walking inside. He grabs the do not disturb sign tossing it on the handle and locking the door before walking to the bed and tossing you on it.