🍋Ch. 28 Slippery when wet...🍋

With a sadistic smirk he looks down on you, "Now... it's my turn..."

***

Tsukki slides his hands over your arms grabbing ahold of your wrists and slamming them against the bed. He adjusts his grip to hold you with one hand while the other, grabs the scarf that had tied his wrist.

"Now Pipsqueak... are you capable of following instructions?" Tsukki taunts.

Still feeling the burn of want you can't resist being a bit feisty. You wrap your legs around his hips pressing against his ass so you can grind against his cock. You rock your hips up into him causing him to groan, his grip tightening around your wrists. "Mmm now why should I follow your instructions? You didn't follow mine."

Tsukki purposefully grinds his throbbing erection against your core. Licking, sucking and biting at your neck, "Do you want me to make you come?" He squeezes your breast over your shirt.

"Yes!" You gasp out.

"Then I guess you better listen then, huh baby..." he teases with a smirk. "Now be a good girl and put your hands together, and hold them out for me."

Needing the pleasure only he can give, you do as requested, placing your wrists together. He carefully wraps the scarf in a loose figure 8 around your wrists, looping it around itself. You try to adjust and twist your wrists to see if you can get free but despite the slight wiggle room it's not enough.

Tsukki, now satisfied with your bindings leans in to kiss you passionately. You place your bound hands over his head to pull him in closer, deepening the kiss. His slick wet muscle slipping along yours. When he pulls back you tug his bottom lip between your teeth not wanting to stop kissing him.

Finally pulling away, Tsukki licks his tongue along his lip with a smirk, the skin feeling tender from your bite

Finally pulling away, Tsukki licks his tongue along his lip with a smirk, the skin feeling tender from your bite. He drags his fingers down your sides, stopping at the hem of your shirt. Teasing the skin along your hips with soft touches. He slowly drags your shirt up your body placing small kisses across your stomach as he reveals inch by inch of your smooth soft skin.

You gasp in pleasure, his touches are soft but deliberate almost on the verge of tickling but firm enough not to be. "Mmm no bra? You mischievous little thing... Were you secretly hoping this would happen all along?"

As he reveals your breasts he leans in, taking the pliable flesh into his mouth sucking then swirling his tongue around the hardened bud. You gasp out trying to explain "No, that's... I didn't..."Cupping them both with his large hands, squeezing while moving back and forth between the two with his mouth. He smiles against your skin, enjoying your feeble excuses. Your back arches involuntarily, pressing them further into his touch.