🍋Ch. 36 The last time...🍋

The sound of the rain continually beats against the taxi as it drives to your home. Your body is huddled close to Tsukki's for warmth. Both of your clothing is wet and sticking to your skin. Tsukki is still holding your hand. He gives it a small squeeze as you stare out the window. The small gesture pulls your attention to him. His eyes meet yours, briefly glancing to your mouth and back again. Your eyes do the same but before you manage to lean in to kiss each other you feel the cab pulling to a stop. You glance out of the window to see your place.

"Thanks," Tsukki says as he pays the fare.

"Thank you, sir. Drive safe." You say as you exit the vehicle. Both you and Tsukki run to your front door, finally finding shelter under the awning. You pull your keys out, unlocking the door.

"Wow that rain really came out of nowhere. The news said it was supposed to be clear skies." Tsukki chuckles briefly only to have it lodge in his throat. The way your dress clings to your body, the coolness of the outdoors no longer a hindrance to him as his body heat rises in arousal.

You turn from the door, your gaze locking on him. Tsukki's shirt is soaked almost making it into a second skin, his muscles accentuated by the way the wet material adheres to him.

"Kei..." you whisper in a breathy voice

Unable to hold back any longer Tsukki leans in, his hands pressed against the door on either side of your head kissing you gently. It almost feels like there is a longing behind it.

The fiery emotions raging inside you take over. Reaching up you grasp his wet shirt with both hands, clutching him against you. The kiss quickly turns from gentle to passionate and yearning as you try to drown out the painful emotions with need and arousal, if only for this one last night, just this one last time.

You tug at the buttons of his shirt trying to peel the wet fabric from his skin. Noticing this new aggressiveness to your behavior, Tsukki pulls back catching his breath for a moment, a small smile gracing his lips. "You're being more aggressive than usual, Pipsqueak."

You release his shirt from one hand reaching behind you to open your door, tugging him inside. Once you get him through the door you push his tall frame against the wall slamming the door shut behind you. Tsukki let's out a little chuckle.

"Less talk... more kissing..." You breathe out, reaching up to grab behind his neck tugging him down to kiss you once again.

Tsukki's large hands snake down your body grasping behind your thighs at the edge of your ass lifting your body up against his, quickly flipping your positions against the wall. Your arms wrap around his neck and head as Tsukki aggressively bites and sucks along your neck, grinding his cock against your pussy.

"Fuuuuck, Baby" he groans against your neck, hiking up your dress. "You're so fucking gorgeous."

"Keeei" you moan "Kei, I want you.... Fuck hah hah" you pant out. "No! I need you... now!"

Tsukki feels a brief clench to his heart at your words. He grasps you in his arms firmly before pulling away from the wall carrying you to your bedroom.

He tosses you onto your bed. With a flurry of clothing hitting the floor in wet heaps, you are both quickly stripped bare. Tsukki crawls over your body connecting your lips once again, his ravenous kisses consume you. His fingers trace imaginary shapes across your skin causing goosebumps to raise. "Kei please don't tease me." You whine.

"I won't baby" he strokes his fingers across your thigh reaching your slit, stroking back and forth distributing your slick juices before sliding his fingers deep inside you, pulling a gasp of pleasure from your lips. "God you're so wet for me." Tsukki groans.