Ch. 8 Girl's Night...

Finally arriving home, you drop your keys and purse down on the entrance way table and slip off your shoes. You drag yourself to the kitchen for some food and water. Once your finished eating you flop yourself down on your couch draping an arm over your eyes, trying to fully process the current events as they have unfolded before you.

'Where does this leave things... it's not like I can avoid him... wait...why the hell should I avoid him? ... he was just as much an instigator in this as I was, if not more... still after all this, is it going to be awkward being around him?...'

You groan to yourself, resigned that you are just going to have to roll with it. Sitting up you decide to go take a shower to loosen up your muscles and wash up. While you weren't a virgin as you told Tsukki last night, it also had been a bit since you had sex last, so your body was feeling sore in all the right places today.

Walking into the bathroom you start to strip off your clothing, tossing it into the laundry basket. As you turn toward the shower you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror.

'Shit... Dammit Kei...'

Your neck and chest have small purple marks littered across them and your hips and ass have very distinct finger shaped bruises. You had always bruised a little bit easier than most but damn he must have had a rough grip on you.

'How the hell am I going to hide these marks on my neck...'

Stepping away from the mirror with a sigh you hop into the shower letting the hot water pound against your sore muscles and wash away the sweaty feeling your body had from last nights activities

Stepping away from the mirror with a sigh you hop into the shower letting the hot water pound against your sore muscles and wash away the sweaty feeling your body had from last nights activities. As annoyed as you are at the marks scattered across your body you can't help but smile too. Who would have thought that sex with Tsukki would have been that amazing. Then you remembered back to what he said last night... next time... would there actually be a next time? You weren't opposed to it, but who knows.

After toweling off following your shower you put on some comfy sweat pants and a tank top. You grabbed a change of clothes for tonight's sleepover at Hitoka's and packed them in a duffle then snuggled into your bed feeling a serious need for a nap.

***

Trying to find something to occupy his brain throughout the day has been a hell of a struggle. Tsukki has been mentally kicking himself for not having gotten your number. As a result majority of his day he has been hiding out in his room listening to music and reading. Oddly enough where normally he would enjoy his breaks from grueling practice he would seriously be down to do some drills today.