🍋Ch. 16 Reactionary Nature...🍋

Tsukki pushes away from his position of leaning against the door.

"Oh come on Pipsqueak... You can't be that mad at me. How was I supposed to know that was gonna happen.... and I do not have a fan club." The look of disgust on Tsukki's face at those words is obvious.

" The look of disgust on Tsukki's face at those words is obvious

"Pff, could have fooled me. I was almost late to said pop quiz this morning just to be asked if I was dating you. Which was not the only time I was asked that today. Do you have any idea how annoying that is?" You stand there with one hand on your hip looking at him.

Tsukki can't help the smug look on his face at your attitude. Which causes you to sigh throwing your hands in the air turning your back to him crossing your arms. "I just can't with you... Ugh..."

Tsukki comes close behind you, leaning down to place a kiss on your neck, "Come on Shortstuff, let me make it up to you."

"I don't know Tsukki-poo, I don't think you're going to want to make it up to me when you find out what I did." You taunt as you move out of his grasp. "And it's your own fault cause you're the one who put me in an awkward spot of trying to explain why I'm wearing a shirt with the name Tsukishima on the back!"

"Is that so? So tell me little miss Pipsqueak, how did you end up "explaining" the shirt with my name on it?"

'Got em! Hook line and sinker...'

"I may or may not have told them that I was dating your older brother

"I may or may not have told them that I was dating your older brother..." you joke. "Akiteru wasn't it?"

You expected some smart remark back but none came, he just stood there frozen in place.

"Kei?" You wave a hand in front of his face causing him to look down at you. "Yoo-hoo"

All the sudden he seems very intimidating as his eyes shift to yours. "Oh my god, Kei I'm kidding! It was a joke! You don't think I would really do something like that do you?" You hurriedly explain.

 "Oh my god, Kei I'm kidding! It was a joke! You don't think I would really do something like that do you?" You hurriedly explain