Ch. 20 Morning Entertainment...

A/N: Playlist available for this chapter on Spotify just search the name of the story and the chapter and it should pop up

Passion of a cold heart ch. 20

For anyone having trouble finding it, this is what it looks like.👇🏼

There will be future playlists that will be searchable in the same way as well

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsukki wakes to the smell of bacon and the sound of music coming from outside your room. Stretching his limbs, he makes note of the fact that your not in the bed next to him, which explains the sounds and smells. He rolls out of your bed grabbing his glasses off your night stand, making his way out of your room. The sight before his eyes as he gets within view of the kitchen makes him smile.

There you are in all your glory music blaring and spatula in hand as a makeshift microphone. Your back is to him, so you don't realize he's watching you. You continue to sing and dance around the kitchen as you make what appears to be waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. A large plate of cooked bacon sitting on the counter.

Tsukki carefully makes his way to the kitchen trying not to interrupt the show you're giving him

Tsukki carefully makes his way to the kitchen trying not to interrupt the show you're giving him. Once he reaches the counter with the bacon he leans down, resting on his elbows and grabs a piece of bacon. Watching you up close, a pleased expression on his face as he sees you turn around towards him. The startled expression on your face is priceless to him.

"Ahhh!!!"

"Mornin' Pipsqueak..." Tsukki smirks at you.

"Oh my god!" You clutch your chest "Kei you scared the shit out of me!"

Tsukki laughs. "Well the show was quite entertaining so I didn't dare interrupt."

You grab your phone, turning the volume down on your music. Finally calming your startled heart, you smile brightly at Tsukki. "I made breakfast!"

"I see that." Tsukki smirks making his way around to you. You reach over to your bowl of sliced strawberries, grabbing one you scoop up some whipped cream preparing to pop it into your mouth before Tsukki grabs your wrist. He pulls your hand to meet his lips, stealing the strawberry from between your fingers. He swirls his tongue around the tips making sure to get all the sticky sweetness of the whipped cream. Gently biting the pad of your thumb before releasing your wrist he smirks down at your slightly stunned form.