Ch. 44 🍋 Again...🍋

You both sit there in comfortable silence as Tsukki gently strokes his fingers up and down your back as he contemplates how to address the topic on his mind.

"Y/n" Tsukki sounds somber.

You pull back meeting his golden eyes. "Yeah, what's wrong?"

"No, nothings wrong, I promise, it's just..." Tsukki pauses for a moment to lean forward and kiss your forehead. "There's just something bothering me... about that last night... the one after the fireworks show, I wanted so badly to tell you how I really felt then..." He looks like he's struggling to find the words.

"It's okay, I understand." You place your hands on either side of his face.

"No... that's not it" Tsukki struggles with himself for a moment, grabbing one of your hands a placing gentle kisses along it. "I could tell you were different that last time... I was too afraid to tell you with words so I tried to show you with my actions..." Tsukki meets your eyes hoping you understand what he's trying to say.

It takes a moment for it to click in your head as you replay that night in your mind, your eyes widen when it finally registers, "I'm sorry I..."

Tsukki stops you before you can continue, "No, No... Please don't apologize, that's not why I'm telling you."

You look at him confused, "Then wh—"

"Let me show you again, I want to erase the memory of that night when all you were feeling was sadness." Tsukki stares into you eyes, "Can I?"

"I would love that." You smile, pulling him in to kiss you. Tsukki smiles back returning your kiss with fervor.

He wraps his arms around you, lifting you up as you lock your legs around his waist, carrying you to your bedroom

Your lips meet his over and over again in passionate kisses; breaking apart only once he reaches your bed setting you down. After he tugs his shirt off, he turns you so your back is to him. Wrapping his arms around you, his hands slipping under your shirt to massage your breasts. He licks bites and sucks at the skin along the curve of your neck and shoulder, the delicious sensation sending shivers down your spine, making you relax your head back against him.

"I'm gonna make you mine." He whispers in a husky tone against your skin. His words and ministrations drawing a whimper from your lips. "Do you want that?"

"Yeessss," you gasp out as he applies pressure to one of your nipples, squeezing and rolling it between his fingers.

He pulls away just slightly to pull your shirt over your head, kissing along your spine. He kneels behind you grasping the hips of your pants, hooking his fingers in to slide them down your legs along with your panties. You stand there vulnerable to his gaze. He drags his fingers along your bare skin, placing small kisses along your hips then startling you when he nips the skin of your ass between his teeth.