Ch. 31 Nabana no Sato...

A/N: So the song "Eyes Off You" by PRETTYMUCH, is basically the sound track to this entire chapter. 🥰🥰🥰

***

After dinner, Kuroo and Bokuto head off to check into the hotel rooms for the night, telling you that you can just pick up the room key for your room later. Your desire to explore more of the city lead you and Tsukki to visiting the Nabana no Sato Flower Park.

 Your desire to explore more of the city lead you and Tsukki to visiting the Nabana no Sato Flower Park

"Wow.... It's so pretty..." you say in awe.

Tsukki looks across the vast expansive view of the lights and flowers of the park. "Soo this is where you wanted to visit? How very girlish of you..." he teases.

"Oh shut up you big stick in the mud. Kuroo said this place was awesome and he thought I would like it." You huff at him. You weren't surprised he decided to tease you and call you girly. "I told you at the restaurant you didn't have to come with me you know." You say pouting.

"Yeah yeah, you can just hush." He says as he wraps his arms around you from behind. He wasn't going to admit he just wanted to be alone with you. At first Tsukki had wanted to kick Kuroo when he suggested the flower park to you, but the way your eyes sparkled at his description of everything had Tsukki folding like a cheap suit.

He wanted to see more of your reactions. He hadn't expected to enjoy today's adventures with you as much as he had. His obvious physical attraction to you was always there but more. The joy you expressed with each rollercoaster, your happy playful attitude, this overwhelming possessive emotion that swelled in his chest at the idea of someone else taking you from him, it was all so new to him. Those small embers that he had felt when he had talked with Akiteru about you had grown into this burning warmth within his chest. At some point today he had  decided to just let go and give in to how he was feeling; choosing hug and kiss you whenever he felt like it.

"Okay fine, I'll admit. It's pretty cool." Tsukki confesses, nuzzling your neck.

"Pretty cool he says..." you snicker under your breath. "I suppose that's the closest I'll get to you admitting you like it."