Ch. 18 Insider Info...

Thinking about everything that happened yesterday with Tsukki is still kinda unreal to you

Thinking about everything that happened yesterday with Tsukki is still kinda unreal to you. Feeling lost in a daze most of the morning. Eventually caving and calling Hitoka to find out if she's free today to hang out for a couple hours and if Yams will be there too. You have a yearning to know more about Tsukki and you figure the best way to learn anything would be to pump his best friend for info. Hitoka laughs saying that he will be over and that she will help convince him if he gives you any trouble.

'Poor Yams... Hitoka's evil mastermind side is showing through...'

***

Arriving at Hitoka's apartment you knock, mentally debating whether to just head in like you normally would.

'Hmmm... should I walk in or no... that is the question. Knowing her sneaky side from earlier I really don't want to walk in on her doing the nasty....'

Just as you're about to knock a second time the door swings open to Hitoka smiling widely giving you a wink. "Y/n! Good to see you!"

"Do I even want to know what you've been up to?" You laugh quietly shaking your head at her.

"Oh what ever do you mean, I'm only being a GREAT friend and an even better girlfriend." She rolls her eyes at you. You both head into the living room to relax on the couch. "Now spill the beans sister!"

"You're incorrigible" you laugh shaking your head "I thought you said Yam's was gonna be here."

"Oh he is..." Hitoka says trying to hide her smile.

As the two of you are getting comfortable Yamaguchi makes his way from down the hall and into the living room. "Hey, Y/n, how are you?"

"Hey! I'm good! I think you're probably doing better though." You say with a smile as you look him over.

He looks at you confused, wondering what you mean before you pointedly look down. "Yam's your fly is totally down right now."

Yamaguchi swiftly reaches down fixing his zipper, face turning a deep shade of red. You reach over and gently smack Hitoka's arm. Mouthing 'really?' at her. To which she wordlessly replies with a shrug as if to say 'What?'.

"Soooo back to the saucy stories here missy. So what happened after practice?" Hitoka's excitedly prods you for details.

"Well ummm, I guess there's no delicate was to put this," you chuckle "after I joked that I said I was dating his brother to explain the shirt.... He pinned me to the athletic mats in the storage room and fucked me... hard.... Deeeeefintely had jellos legs..."