Ch. 23 Operation...

A/N: Sooo I may or may not have chosen to method write this chapter by getting myself drunk... hope you enjoy 🤣🤣🤣

"Okay sure but first... Kiyoko..." Kiyoko looks at you with a surprised face. "How'd your date with Tanaka go?" you ask with a huge grin.

Kiyoko immediately blushes but smiles.

***

"Oh no! You think you're slick little miss but you did that last time!" Hitoka demands.

"What???? I definitely did not." You struggle to think back... maybe you actually did. "Well maybe I did but... that's not the point! TanaKiyoko is a new thing and deserves center stage." You try desperately to dodge Hitoka's demands.

"It's fine Hitoka, really..." Kiyoko starts only to be interrupted.

"No, Kiyoko trust me on this one. If you had heard the shenanigans on the phone that I heard earlier you would be demanding details right now too." Hitoka persuades.

Kiyoko looks in your direction with a raised eyebrow. Hitoka has finally peaked her interest. They both walk to your couch to sit down. Feeling the struggle to want to blurt that they shouldn't sit there, you instead slowly walk backwards towards the hallway leading to your bedroom. You move carefully trying not to draw their attention to you. Tsukki was right, your poker face was absolute shit and if you didn't dash down the hallway you were going to spill everything including that they were currently sitting where your's and Tsukki's naked asses had been.

"ACTUALLY! I'M GOING TO TAKE A QUICK SHOWER! BE BACK IN A FLASH!" You rush into your bathroom and lock the door.

***

Hitoka shakes her head at your dramatics. "How much you wanna bet we are gonna need to get her buzzed if we want to get anything out of her?"

Kiyoko looks up in contemplation before meet Hitoka's gaze. "Probably."

"I had a feeling it was going to go like this, good thing I came prepared." Hitoka has a devious grin gracing her face. "Come help me prep things for when she gets out of the shower."

Kiyoko gives Hitoka a mock salute laughing as she follows behind her to the kitchen. Hitoka starts pulling alcohol out of her bag. First a bottle of tequila then grenadine. She grabs a couple grocery bags near the door, inside are a couple 6 packs of corona and a bottle of orange juice.

"This should do the trick, one maybe two of these and she should be singing the truth pretty quickly" Hitoka giggles

"This should do the trick, one maybe two of these and she should be singing the truth pretty quickly" Hitoka giggles. "Operation: Get Y/N drunk shall now commence!"