Ch. 27 Body study...

A/N: I made a Spotify playlist for this chapter if your curious about the music we're listening to help with studying 😁 Just search Passion of a Cold Heart Ch. 27

After your call from Tsukki it was difficult to get your mind out of the gutter. You questioned if your decision was the right one for the sake of your academics but you'd be lying if you said you didn't prefer him to be your partner over Kuroo.

You try keeping your thoughts on task as you walk through the store grabbing the supplies you needed for tonight's study session. You had told Tsukki to come by around 1 o'clock and that you would feed him lunch while you went over things before you guys got started. You wanted to make sure you discussed what you're going to need him to do so everything goes as smoothly as possible.

***

1 o'clock rolls around quickly and before you know it you hear your doorbell ring. You open the door to find Tsukki dressed in a t-shirt and loose fitting athletic shorts as per your request.

"Heya Shortstuff." Tsukki greets as he comes inside.

"Hi Kei, still sure you're going to be able to behave yourself?"

"You doubt me so much y/n? Or were you just hoping for Kuroo instead cause you think YOU can't behave? I mean I can't really blame you. Kuroo's gotten kinda flabby since he joined the association." Tsukki jokes.

"Woooow, poor Kuroo. He's always got nothing but good things to say about you and you call him flabby. That's not very nice Kei." You tease back. "I very much doubt that Kuroo is flabby."

"Tch, so Pipsqueak explain to me how this new study technique is supposed to help and is totally not an excuse to see me naked again."

You roll your eyes at his comment

You roll your eyes at his comment. "It is very much a legitimate study technique and I have no doubt whatsoever that if I wanted to see you naked again all I'd have to do is ask." You gesture for him to sit down as you grab the food from the kitchen and set it at the table for you both to eat.

You slide into the chair next to Tsukki as he sets a plate for himself "okay so, here's the game plan." You pull out your study guide you prepared ahead of time with all the specifics you need to study for. "Now, the reason this works is it's not just memorizing data on paper."

You grab his hand pulling it towards yourself demonstrating the differences in flexing vs rotating and how the muscles change and move with each maneuver. "Being able to move a real life body around gives you a demonstration of the muscles in action and as a result you memorize the data in multiple ways. So when I need to recall the info when I'm taking my test, the information is that much more real and tangible for me to remember."