Ch. 6 🍋 Too Close... 🍋

Seeing you leaning over Hinata speaking so closely to him causes a flare to rise up in his chest and he doesn't like it. As you walk towards the stairs he continues watching you.

'Hmmm... where is she going...'

The feeling in his chest blooms waiting for you to return. Impatience spurs him on, unable to stop himself, he follows after you.

Reaching the top of the stairs, he doesn't see you right away. Then just as he's about to stop in his room he hears the door to the bathroom open. Before he can stop himself he's on you.

You press yourself against the wall, his tall frame pinning you with hands on either side of your head. He leans in close, you can feel the warmth of his breath on your neck. Heat blooming in your stomach.

"I wonder..." Tsukki murmurs out loud but to himself.
Your breath is unsteady, "Wonder what?"

He pauses for a moment running his lips gently over your neck until he reaches your ear before speaking, "Why you gotta ride me so hard short stuff, what ever did I do to you?" The deep husk of his voice making you question if he's only talking about your teasing.

'He's close... too close...'

 Breathing heavy and all thoughts of resistance flying out the window, you grab Tsukki by the shirt, connecting your lips to his in a heated kiss

Breathing heavy and all thoughts of resistance flying out the window, you grab Tsukki by the shirt, connecting your lips to his in a heated kiss. Tsukki groans at how good it feels to finally kiss you. Slipping his tongue along your lips begging entrance. You open, allowing him inside. He slides his tongue against yours tasting the lingering flavor of tequila still present. He runs his hands down your body, up your thighs and into your shorts grabbing your ass. Lifting you up to wrap your legs around his hips without breaking your kiss. He carries you to what you suspect is his room. Crossing the threshold, he kicks the door closed, one hand quickly locking it. He was not getting interrupted with you.

He walks over to the bed laying you down and climbing on top of you. You reach for his shirt trying to tug it off. Tsukki pulls away, quickly removing his shirt while you do the same. He starts kissing down your neck and down to your chest reaching behind you to swiftly unhook your bra and pull it from your body. With the barrier removed Tsukki wastes no time pulling your breast to his mouth swirling his tongue around the hard nub. You bite your bottom lip and groan at the sensation.

'God that feels so fucking good... but it's not enough...'

Wrapping your legs around his hips trying to pull him against you, desperate for some friction. "Tsukki..."

He lifts his head and looks you in the eye and shakes his head, correcting you, "Kei, it's Kei."

You nod in understanding then he bows his head back down this time to the other breast. While his hand reaches down to unfasten your shorts. He pulls away once more to tug your shorts and underwear from your body in one smooth motion. He goes to pounce on you once more but you stop him. "This is hardly fair Kei, lose the shorts too,"