🍋Ch. 13 Early Riser... 🍋

In the silence of the room your soft mumbles in your sleep break Tsukki's mind from sleep. Your sounds coupled with the movements of your body is causing him to question if you're awake or not. Your body spooned into his, pressing up against his groin, while small moans can be heard passing your lips.

'Is she still asleep?... She must dreaming?... *smirk* whatever could her naughty unconscious mind be dreaming about to make those noises'

Tsukki bites his bottom lip in thought then smiling to himself as he slides his hand from its position around your waist to massage your breasts. With some slight adjustment he manages to slide an arm under you grasping at the other breast gently teasing your nipple as he slides his other hand over and across your stomach and thighs causing your sleepy moans to become more pronounced until it's clear you've woken up by your brief gaspy moan and your hand making contact with his.

"There she is" Tsukki's low whispered voice can be heard in the dark. You can feel his hands on your body. One still massaging your breast while the other having moved to squeeze the bottom of your ass and thigh.

"Kei?" Sleep making your voice huskier than normal "Mmmm Ugh, what time is it?"

"Early" Tsukki continues his touches kissing and nibbling at your neck. Gently grasping your chin turning your face towards his to swallow your moans sliding his tongue past your lips to massage against yours. He slides his hand between your legs. Your sex still bare from last night's activities. "So wet for me already Pipsqueak. What were you dreaming about?"

You gasp in pleasure as he slides his fingers inside you pumping in and out slowly while grinding his palm into your clit. "N-n-nothing mmm, I wasn't haaa, I wasn't dreaming about anything"

"Oooh, it's not nice to lie Pipsqueak. You were rubbing your ass up against my cock so earnestly." Tsukki continues to taunt you, biting along your neck while continuing to stroke your insides.

"Mmm god, uhhh, I'm not, I'm not lying. Fuck sooo good..." you struggle to contain your gasps of pleasure.

"I guess I should stop then, pardon my mistake" Tsukki starts to pull his hand away from between your legs.

"No!" You gasp out grasping his wrist before he can fully move away. "Please Kei... please don't stop."

You can hear his low rumble of a chuckle in the dark, kissing along your jawline. Whispering in your ear "I love hearing you beg for me."

You turn towards him pulling his mouth to yours kissing him hard. "Please Kei... make me come..."

Tsukki resumes stroking your insides, driving you to the edge you were hovering over before, quickly. You can't help but rock your hips against his palm feeling how close you are. "You want to come so badly, don't you Pipsqueak?"

"You're so close I can feel you clamping down on my fingers," Tsukki presses down the heel of his palm rubbing firmly, curling his fingers into the spongey tissue of your g-spot pushing you over precipice. "come for me then."

"Oh fuck!" You grasp his arm with the force of your orgasm slamming into you. Your body quaking with little after shocks. As your grip relaxes you feel him shifting behind you before sliding up behind you again.

"Lift that leg Princess" tapping your thigh, as you lift he pulls you closer sliding his cock inside in one smooth thrust. You both moan out as he slides home, pressing deep, as you lower your leg you can feel the fullness of his cock inside you.

"Goddamn your so fucking tight, Pipsqueak." Tsukki moans, pulling out slowly before thrusting back in at the same torturous pace. "Always so tight after I make you come."