Ch. 42 Help me, please...

A/N: okay okay... you twisted my arm... here's another chapter... lol honestly I just can't help myself , I have no chill 🧡🖤🧡🖤

***

All Tsukki can think about the rest of the day is how badly he wants to fix things between you two. You had blocked his calls and texts and avoided every possible encounter he might have made since what has now been labeled as "the incident" by everyone that knows of it.

'How the hell am I supposed to fix things if she won't even talk to me'

'It's not like I can blame her...'

'What do I even say, how do I even begin explaining myself...'

Tadashi has already made it clear that he won't help him any further. He already felt like he over stepped his bounds by verbally ripping Tsukki a new asshole but he couldn't just say nothing. Tsukki suddenly sits up from his bed and groans, coming to terms with what he needs to do to at least maybe get you to talk to him, but seriously... he wished it could have been anyone else at all but it just had to be that orange haired little shit that he's going to have to ask for help. He just prays that he hears him out and is willing to help.

He reaches for his phone and with a deep breath to center himself, he taps the contact, putting it to his ear and listened to it ring.

'It's funny how after all these years of teasing this idiot, now I've got to ask him for help

'It's funny how after all these years of teasing this idiot, now I've got to ask him for help... Damn  karma really is a cold hearted bitch'

*ring*   *ring*    *ring*

Tsukki removes his glasses rubbing his eyes when finally...

H: Hello? Huh, well Tsukishima I
think this is a first. Do I even need
to ask why you're calling me...

                T: Probably not but.... Okay...
*hufh*  so please let me get all this
out before you say anything.

H: Ooookaaaay?????

Tsukki pulls the phone from his face mumbling 'I can't believe I'm doing this' before taking a deep breath and returning the phone to his ear.

T: So I'm sure you're aware of
how I royally effed up, yes?

H: With Y/N, yeah I'm aware.
Speaking of that, what the hell
is wrong with you? Y/N hasn't
been the same since that happened...

Guilt hit him like a punch to the gut knowing it's his fault you're feeling like that but Tsukki cuts in before Hinata can speak any further.

T: That's why I'm calling... I have
been trying to fix things between
Y/N and myself but she avoiding me.

H: Well I can't say I blame her
Suckyshima you were quite the
asshole from what I've heard
of "the incident" I thought you
guys were getting along and then
everything went to shit.