Ch. 5 Never Have I Ever...

"Ooo, I know what we should play!" Nishinoya suddenly says "We should play Never have I ever."
"Oya, Oya, this should be fun." Kuroo chuckles "good idea."

Everyone interested in playing sits down in the living room area. Pulling up extra chairs and sitting on the floor with pillows. "Hmm, Y/N should go first since she's the noobie here." Hinata says.

"WHAT!?! me??? Sho, that's so not fair," You're beginning to question your sanity at attending this party, but having had fun so far you cave in deciding to play as well. "but fine I'll go first." You pause for a moment trying to think of something.

"Well... okay... Never have I ever been on a roller coaster." everyone just stares at you shocked, you can feel your face heat "See this is why I didn't want to go first. Don't judge I've just never been okay." Everyone in the room drinks.

Tsukishima pulls his cup away from his mouth to speak "Hey let's not judge short stuff, it's not her fault they won't let her on the ride." smirking in your direction.

Your jaw drops, quickly saying "I AM NOT THAT SHORT! I swear to god shittyshima, you make me sound like I'm an Oompa-Loompa! I'm sorry we can't all be giants like you

Your jaw drops, quickly saying "I AM NOT THAT SHORT! I swear to god shittyshima, you make me sound like I'm an Oompa-Loompa! I'm sorry we can't all be giants like you. Maybe you should go to Universal Studios Japan, I'm sure you would feel right at home with your fellow Titans at the AOT theme park."
"Ooo burn Tsukishima" Kageyama laughs.
"Shut it, King" the tall blond replies
"Okay, I'll go next" Kuroo says "Never have I ever played video games for 24 hours straight" staring at Kenma, Kenma takes a drink mumbling into the cup that 24 hours straight is for noobs. Kuroo taps the bottom of Kenma's cup forcing him to drink extra for that comment.
Hitoka who is sitting in Yamaguchi's lap goes next, "Ummm, Never have I ever been licked by a giraffe."

You sputter out a laugh "Hitoka that's so random, nobody's gonna drink..." you stop, realizing just as you were about to finish that statement, Hinata drank. "What the hell, Sho how the hell were you licked by a Giraffe? This I have to hear."

Hinata laughs explaining that his mom took him and his sister Natsu to the zoo where they had a giraffe feeding exhibit and the giraffe thought his hair was food and licked him trying to eat his hair.

Everyone laughs, Hitoka was just shocked because she thought no way anyone would drink. "Leave it to Shoyo to be the oddball to have something like this happen." She says

Asahi volunteers to go next, "Never have I ever gotten a tattoo" You and a few other people around the room drink. It's not one most people see but you actually have quite a large tattoo.

Tsukki notices you drink to this one.

'Hmm I wonder where this tattoo of hers is at...'

Round and round the group goes with sometimes funny and sometimes strange never have I evers until most everyone is quite buzzed at this point. You notice your drink is getting low so you down the last mouth full and get up for a refill. "Does anyone else need a refill while I'm up?" You ask as you make your way over to the kitchen passing where Tsukishima is seated.