Chapter 24

Hello everyone, I know you hate me it's been too long since I have updated and for that I am truly sorry. I hope this chapter was worth the wait, I tried to make it really good, but that is up to you if you think so! Also... don't hate me. You'll find out soon enough. Love you all!

Comment (I wanna know you people exist!)

Vote (Please)

Larry On (Boo Haylor)

*New Years Resolution: WRITE MORE OFTEN!* What's yours?

~Jjmintyfresh (My brother got me One Direction toothpaste and it's labelled "Fresh Mint" heh heh heh). (Sorry for the parentheses)

Chapter 24

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

“So Harry, where are we off to tonight and why did I have to dress up?”

“Well I guess I can tell you now.” He said gripping the steering wheel of his Volvo.

“We are going to see Phantom of The Opera, the play.”

“Oooh! That’s my favorite play! I actually read the novel once upon a time.”

He smiled, “You read an actual book?!”

I punched his shoulder slightly, “If you must know, I am an avid reader, you just only see me reading fanfictions.”

“What else have you read?”

I began to tell him all the hundreds of books I’ve read over the years. By the look on his face I could tell he was impressed. When we arrived at the theatre Harry looked nervous.

“What’s going on.”

He flashed an all too quick smile, “Oh nothing just thinking, you know me and my random brain; do you think that body builders never get cold?”

I raised an eyebrow, “I don’t know I mean their muscle mass would make it easier to get warmer I suppose.”

Hmm, I wonder how that works...

“JAZ! We are going to be late!”

Oh right! “Coming.”

My heels clicked on the pavement as I headed into the theatre, unknowingly.

Liam’s P.O.V.

“Lili...”

I heard a voice coming from the front door.

“Hey Nialler, whats up?”

He shuffled into the flat and silently shut the door.

“Liam, I don’t know what’s wrong with me.”

I patted the cushion next to me on the couch, “Come here Nialler.”

He walked up and snuggled into me immediately, the fans would go crazy right now, Niam.

I put my arms around him and he just quietly breathed into my chest.

“Liam, is it wrong for me to feel lonely when I’m not alone?”

I tried to look him in the eyes, but all I got was his blonde tips connected to his new grown brown roots.

“No, I know what you mean. That even though you have people who love you around you, you can’t help but feel alone in the world.”

Now he looked up at me, tears prickling his eyes. “I can’t help but be jealous of Harry and his ‘relationship’ with Jaz, this is stupid!” He stated angrily through his watery eyes.