Chapter 7

THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET COMPLICATED...

XX JJMINTYFRESH

Chapter 7

Louis and Harry’s P.O.V.

...shit...

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

    I was led to couch were I was sat down across from Harry and Louis. I felt like a toddler who had done something wrong, but wasn’t in trouble because I didn’t know better. First we had a bit of a stare down, it was almost as if they didn’t know how to put into words what they wanted to tell me.

I raised my eyebrow a little to convey my baffled train of thought. Louis sighed and then began talking.

“Jasmine, there is something about Harry and I that you don’t know. We are actually surprised that you don’t know, but anyways... We are in a boy band called One Direction. Is that name familiar to you?” he asked

*face palm* I am officially stupid! Everything started to come back to me. I remember rocking out to Stand Up when I was happy or crying to Moments when something in my heart stung. Louis and Harry sleeping together like that being all cuddly! It all made sense, I was in the presence of none other than the bromance that is Larry Stylinson...

I laughed to myself as I thought about what an ultimate super fan would do in my place right now.

I looked up to see Harry gazing at me with confusion.

“I know the band One Direction and I guess I was in too much of a daze yesterday to realize I was taken in by Harry Styles and was welcomed by Louis Tomlinson.” I said shrugging it off.

No big deal.

Louis and Harry looked a little less tense now, but still I had a weird feeling that this wasn’t the grandest part of our conversation.

Louis replied, “ This is great that you aren’t freaking out and our offer to have you stay with us still stands, but now we have a bit of a complication.”

“You see,” Harry chimed in, “ Syco Management is our management company and they are a bit strict. They won’t like it that you live here.”

“We thought that maybe they just wouldn’t find out about you staying here and it would all be okay..” Louis added.

“But now that you might work there, there is no way that they won’t find out.” Harry pointed out.

“And I bet your friend you were just talking to gave them the information about you before you get there for you interview...” Louis said.

“So pretty much I’m screwed.” I stated

“Yup”