Chapter 21

I am so super sorry for not updating in a while, I hope this longer chapter will make up for this. Just a lot has been going on this week, some things I still need to take care of. Writing this was a good release :D

Comment

Vote

Larry On

~Jjmintyfresh

Chapter 21

Louis’ P.O.V.

I woke up this morning with a start. I felt like I couldn’t breath and I was gasping for air.

“Boobear shh it’s okay, it’s okay. Breathe.”

My breathing began to return to normal. I wiped my watery eyes, I hadn’t realized that I had been crying. Harry pulled me closer to him.

“Did you have another bad dream?”

I nodded and buried my head closer into his chest.

“Do you want to talk about it?”

I nodded and sighed, “I was at the management building, but it looked like a scene from Alice in Wonderland, I was looking for Jasmine. I couldn’t find her, but she was like the rabbit, running from me when I drew nearer. I could hear her laughing, singing and she had a grin on her face. I got frustrated and stopped. Then the scene spun and I was being thrown insults about loving you and about putting the band at risk. Then Jasmine came back and went up to hug me before turning into a black hole pulling me down to my doom.”

I hugged Harry closer. Why do things have to be so complicated?

“It’s just a bad dream Loubear, I promise I won’t let anyone hurt you.” The younger boy kissed the top of my head and I already felt safer in his arms.

But... what if my dream means something. Will Jasmine bring me to my fears? Will people hate me if I ever come out to the public? Am I fooling myself? My head started to hurt and I looked up at Harry. I ran my fingers through his brown curls which sprung back into place when I pulled them. I giggled and he whimpered when I pulled his curls.

“Louis. That hurts!” He said, trying to sound stern, but smirking as he spoke.

“But Curly! Your curls are so luscious and I just want to frolic through them as if they were a meadow.”

He gave me a confused look. One that resembled the look he gave me when I made my carrots speak to each other before I ate them.

“You’re very special.”

“I hope that doesn’t mean in the mental way!”

“Boo! I would never say that you were mental!”

“...you’re thinking it though aren’t you?”

He nodded and smiled a toothy grin at me.

What a dork.

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

What am I going to do! She called and since I deleted her off my contacts list, I picked up. BIG MISTAKE JASMINE. I banged my head against the wall. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. My mother yelled at me threatening that she will come and find me, dragging my sorry ass all the way home. I am of legal age MOTHER I can do what I want. But, NOOOO she said that the moment we get home I am getting a face full of hardwood floor.  I sunk to the floor against the dresser. She can’t find me!

“Jasmine are you okay!? I heard pounding on the walls.”

Niall looked at me on the floor with a worried expression.