Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

Wow, my head really hurts.  Oh yea, I went a little over-board yesterday. I feel like I did something important yesterday. I slowly opened my heavy eyelids and my vision blurred as my eyes adjusted to the light. I squinted to get my eyes to focus, and I saw a figure next to me. I focussed on the face and that’s when my vision became clear. 

NIALL!?!” I yelped as I fell out of the bed.

Larry’s (Louis and Harry’s) P.O.V.

We heard a scream in the guest bedroom.

“Seems as if Jaz is awake.” We said as we clinked tea cups and sipped them with a smirk. 

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

What was Niall doing in bed with me?! He opened his eyes tiredly and looked at me sprawled on the floor. 

“Did you fall out of bed?” He asked me.

“I DON’T THINK THAT’S THE PROBLEM HERE!” I cried. 

“So...you don’t remember?” he asked shyly.

I looked at him confused, until the memories flooded back to me. I was partying with my friends when Dakota took me home and Niall was there. And then I fell from Ricky’s grasp and Niall caught me. Then he took me to his spare room and he got me ready for bed when...

“I remember.”

This was becoming more of an awkward moment than some would expect. 

“I..um...I’m going to wake up my friends.” I said as I dashed out the room.

I held my head, what was I going to do?

“Morning sweetheart, sleep well?” Louis said suggestively. 

I stuck my tongue out at him as I went into my room to check on my friends.

Niall’s P.O.V.

I knew this was a bad idea, now she regrets ever kissing me back. I just know it! I fell face first onto a pillow on the bed. Ugh! This was going to be a horrible day. I got up when I realized that I was still in my clothes from the day before. Ew, I forgot to brush my teeth! Gross!

I walked into the bathroom that was connected to two of the spare rooms when I saw a very disheveled girl in there.

“Hey hot stuff, you have an extra tooth brush or something?”

“Uh..no...not my house.”

“Oh well, name’s Winnie.” 

“Hi Winnie, I’m Niall.”

She grinned wickedly as she turned around to walk out. I could have sworn I heard her whisper,

‘Damn she was right, he is cute.’

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

I knocked lightly on the door to my room and was responded with a chorus of groans. When I opened the door I found my friends laying on each other and Dakota and Winnie leaning against my dresser watching them suffer. 

“Hey girl, how did you sleep last night.” Winnie said with a wink.

“Oh..uh...” I blushed.

Dakota looked at me wide-eyed and the three other girls on my bed ceased their groaning. 

“What does she mean Jaz?” Ricky asked thoughtfully. 

“Well, I just erm.” 

“There wasn’t any room in her bed by the time she got here so someone took her to bed with him.” Winnie retorted.