Chapter 27

I'm SO SO sorry! I know I haven't updated in a while, it's just *EXCUSES* I figured out that I am a P.O.V. Hopper... Oh well, it makes it more fun for me to write, hopefully it's the same for you readers. I love you all!

Comment

Vote

Larry On!

~Jjmintyfresh

P.s. I've also made another fanfiction called "Anahata" it would mean the world to me if you gave it a try. <3

Chapter 27

Jasmine's P.O.V.

I just needed a me day, a day to clear my head a bit. These past few months have been wild. I ran away from home, stumbled into the arms of One Direction, while making and breaking a relationship all my own. I sighed as I walked the crowded streets, moving swiftly to get out of the way of the foot traffic. Maybe there is something wrong with me, what girl in her right mind would give up Niall Horan? Maybe I'm not in my right mind. My feet are looking exceedingly interesting today...

"Oof, I'm so sorry!" A woman's voice sounded as I stumbled and fell.

I wiped my hands on my jeans, "Don't worry about it, it's just a scratch." A hand reached out to me, and I froze. This gesture was all too familiar. The beginning. I grabbed the hand which helped me up from my awkward position on the ground.

"Again, I'm so sorry. I was lost in thought and I didn't see where  I was going."

"That's alright, I'm not in my right mind anyways. My name's Jasmine." I smiled.

"Danielle," she replied, "can I treat you to a snack or something, I really do feel bad."

I took a moment to look at the girl in front of me. She was taller than me by at least a foot and her dark curly hair complimented her tan skin.

"If you insist." I shrugged.

Together we walked into a bakery, the walls were an ugly shade of burnt orange. The chairs were bright lavender, the place looked like it had thrown up on itself, but none the less, the smells emitting from the bakery were mouth watering.

"I know this place looks like trash, but they make the most amazing chocolate chip muffins." She whispered.

"Good morning Dani! What can I get you and your friend?" The lady behind the mustard yellow counter asked.

"Two chocolate chip muffins please. Oh and Deena, do you by chance have some freshly baked cookies for us too?"

"Anything for my best customer." She winked. In no time I had a warm muffin in my hand.  Biting into it was like heaven in my mouth.

My eyes widened, "Oh my gosh."

"I know right!" She laughed.

Danielle and I talked the whole morning. We talked about what we wanted to do in University, well I did. Danielle was already studying to be a dancer. We talked about our favorite things, our favorite places on the planet. Danielle was a lovely girl, someone who I could see becoming a close friend of mine. However, I didn't tell her about where I was living, or better yet who I was living with. What would she do if she knew?  Did she already know, I mean I've been photographed with Harry! I should just come out and say it...right...maybe not.

"You alright there J?" She asked.

"Uh yep, one hundred percent alright!"

"Oh good, wanna do this again tomorrow?"