Chapter 23

Thank you so much for reading my fanfiction, I am extremely thankful for your support!

Comment

Vote

Larry On

~Jjmintyfresh

Chapter 23

Niall’s P.O.V. 

Well here I am, outside Harry and Lou’s at six o’clock in the morning. Its alright because I really needed to see Jasmine. Don’t tell anyone, but I’m not quite thrilled about this whole beard thing, it really pisses me off. However, if it keeps Jasmine safe I guess I don’t have anything to complain about, right? 

I knocked on the door; I was relieved to see that Jasmine answered it. 

Her hair was messed up in every direction and she looked sleepy, “Morning love, sorry for being here early.” 

“It’s alright I would have had to get up at seven anyways for work.” She yawned.

 Oh I forgot she has work today... STUPID!

“Heh, sorry for waking you up.” She stuck her head outside the door and looked around.  Then she smiled and snaked her arms around my neck.

“I missed you last night.”

I put my hands on her waist, “As I did you.”

She smiled and embraced me strongly as I did the same to her. Jaz was so soft and fragile and warm, how did I get this lucky? Jasmine whispered in my ear, “It’s cold outside, would you like to come in?”

I nodded and was taken by the hand and led into the house. 

Jasmine whimpered, “The floor’s cold!”

Seeing this as an opportunity, I scooped her up bridal style, “How about now, this better?” I whispered as to not wake up Lou or Harry.  

In response she gave me a goofy smile, “A million times better.” I carried her over to her room and sat her on her bed. Then I went to her sock drawer and pulled out a pair of lime green fuzzy socks. 

I knelt down, slowly scooted each sock over her bare foot. “Now you’re all cozy.” We smiled.

Jasmine's P.O.V.

I giggled, Niall is so cute, putting on my socks for me. I watched as he straightened up so we were face to face. Suddenly, realizing how close we were I blushed. Niall took his thumb and smoothed out my cheek as to wipe the blush away. This, of course, making me blush even more. He smiled and gave a soft chuckle as he kissed my nose. "I wish we could just have a day to ourselves." He sighed. 

Looking him in the eyes I smiled, "I promise one of these days it will just be us."

Little did I know, that Harry was standing in the doorway grinning madly at us. "Well, well, what do we have here? If Louis saw you guys right now he would expect the worst from Jasmine's bed-head. You're lucky he's a deep sleeper." 

"Ugh, Harry! Thanks for ruining a moment." I smiled sarcastically.

"Hey! If someone didn't ruin it, it would have been a bit longer then just a moment." He chuckled. 

Claire's P.O.V.

"Yes Mr.Cowell, I will be there as soon as I can to fix the printer. Yes I know you need it now, but I still need to brush my teeth -- No! I will not brush my teeth in the girls bathroom at work. Please just wait ten minutes!" I hung up the phone. Can't he wait for me to get there? Do I even know how to fix a printer? I want to be a dancer, and I thought that by working for Simon Cowell I could get a connection to a job later in life. Working for him is turning out to be a handful. I quickly brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun. Walking out to my car I saw a puppy wandering the streets. "Where's your momma puppy?" It's long black fur in it's eyes swished as it barked at me. "Alright, alright, you can hang with me today. We can look for your momma later." The puppy barked and ran to my car.