Chapter 11

all I can say is here we go... hold on tight....

Comment

Vote

Larry On

XX JJMINTYFRESH

Chapter 11

Harry’s P.O.V.

    Louis and I were sitting down on the couch staring out into space. Our girl was in the beasts claws. I knew I shouldn’t have let her get out of that car. All we could do now is hope that she is alright and that management hasn’t pounded her to a pulp.

*phone rings*

Louis got up off the couch to answer the phone. I watched him walk over to it. He turned around to look at me with a face full of fear. He held the phone in his shaky hand and showed me the caller ID -Syco Management-

I looked up at him. His eyes began to water and panic was all over his face. I took the phone from him and answered it.

“Hhhello?”

“Hi there Harry, I have Jasmine here with me in my office. Would you mind putting the phone on speaker so that Louis can hear this too.?’ Simon asked.

“uh uh huh.”

I put the phone to my chest so that Simon couldn’t hear what I had to say.

“It’s Simon, he is with Jaz... he wants to talk to us.” I whispered.

I was responded with a slow and dreaded nod.

I clicked the speaker button so that Simon could talk to both of us.

“You are on speaker..”

“Hello boys. I am here with Jasmine. I believe you know her.”

I cringed. It’s all over for us...

“Yyyes we do...” Louis replied.

“Hi guys.” Jasmine spoke.

“Anyways, we have a crazy idea. I am almost certain you boys won’t go for it, but Jasmine insisted.” Simon uttered.

Louis and I looked at each other. Confusion was all that crossed my mind. They came up with an idea?

“What do you mean idea?” I moaned.

“Well I think Jasmine has to tell you something about herself before we go on.” Simon noted.

Louis and I sat there, gazing at the phone on the wooden table. Jaz had something to tell us?

Louis’s P.O.V.

I don’t know why, but I would do anything for this girl. It’s hard for me to understand this, but I feel like we clicked instantly. The moment she smiled this morning and pushed behind her past, I got to see her as she is. I wouldn’t let some crazy idea, whatever it may be, get between our newfound friendship.

“Uh... I know we just met and I barely know you, but I need to tell you something about myself. You need to know this before anything happens...” she uttered silently, “My home isn’t like a normal one... My dad passed away when I was thirteen and my mom was devastated. She blamed me for it, she said that if I hadn’t been another worry for him he would have lived longer... I suppose she was right. I wasn’t the best student and I always got into trouble. I tried to do better for her. Even when I became an honor student and stayed out of trouble, she still kept blaming me. Sometimes she would get so angry that things got out of hand. Then it became worse. You can kinda guess where it goes from there...”

There was silence on our end of the phone.

“The day I left things had gotten pretty terrible. My mother yelled crude, hateful words at me.”

It was soundless for a minute as she recalled her memory.

“The only reason I had stayed around for so long was because I wanted to prove her wrong, but after that day I couldn’t take anymore. I stood up to her for the first time, packed up some things and left.”

Harry and I just rested on the couch for a moment. I took in all this information. How could someone so shattered have a smile so kind?

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

It was weird to talk about my life like that. I had never told anyone anything. However, desperate times called for desperate measures, and these times were extremely desperate.

I didn’t bother to look up at Simon. I just waited for Louis and Harry to say something. Tears welled up in my eyes. Are the horrified of me? What if they blame me too?

“Jaz. Is that how you ended up on our doorstep?” Harry asked.

I nodded, even though they couldn’t see so i uttered a small whispered, “yes.”

“Sweetie how could you hide that from us?” Louis said.

They hated me I knew it..

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to be a bother to anyone!” I cried.

“What? No Jaz! We love you, we don’t believe that you are a bother. You make us so happy. We just don’t want to let you go babe!” Lou explained.

“Really...”

“Yes, I know we have just met you, but we aren’t pretending. We love you so much! You are like a sister to me. All I want to do is protect you.” Louis exclaimed.

I was loved.

My body shook and I just bawled.

No one has ever said they wanted to protect me or said that they loved me. All my life I had gotten hate, but now I knew that friends existed and that I had some.

“I love you guys too.” I said in between my crying.