Chapter 9

Three updates in one day! I am really in the 1D spirit since LWWY came out today!  ANYONE ELSE DIE AND COME BACK TO LIFE OR AM I JUST STUPID?!?!

Comment

Vote

Larry On (Speaking of which did you SEE all the Larry moments in the music vid?!)

XX JJMINTYFRESH

Chapter 9

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

I walked into the building, actually a bit scared. The look on Harry’s face as I got out of the car looked pained and scarred with an unwanted memory.

I was ushered up the stairs to a door that read Simon Cowell. I looked at the woman who had led me here and she shooed me inside. I slowly turned the door knob. I pushed the door open and was met with glare.

“Good morning sir.” I said politely.

“Sit down, make yourself comfortable.” He ordered.

I sat down, my hands linked together trying to keep myself together as I made eye contact with one of the most important people in the music business.

“So I see that you have had a couple of jobs before this.”

“Yes, actually a former co-worker of mine recommended this job and got me this interview.”

“Yes, Claire already mentioned knowing you.”

“Oh alright”

Then he stared me down.

“So, lets get down to why you are having an interview with me and not with our hiring staff.”

I eyed him nervously, now playing with my fingers.

“You can’t live with them, you can’t have this job, and you can’t tell anyone anything. Got that sweetie?”

I could feel my eyes start to water and I tried to keep them contained. This can’t be happening, I can’t go back home, home was hell. The yelling, the pain, the torture couldn’t be handled.

“Please!” I begged.

“Look, I’m sorry that you have been put in this situation, but having a random girl living with celebrity heart throbs, Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles, it wouldn’t be good for you or the boys. This is for the best.”

“You don’t understand! I can’t go home, it’s not even safe for me there...”

Simon’s P.O.V.

I looked at the young lady sitting in front of me, I could see her restraint on her emotions loosen as more tears dripped down her face. She quickly wiped them away, trying to remain strong.

I know that I could be harsh, but I just couldn’t let her break down like this. It must have meant a lot to her. When she said that home wasn’t safe I began to understand that she must have come from an abusive home and that going back wasn’t an option.

How could I let a young girl, only beginning her life, go back to a place where she wouldn’t even have one.

And then it hit me! What if she wasn’t just some random girl? What if she was a significant character in this story?