Chapter 18

Yesterday was so freaky! It rained Niall, Zayn, Harry, Louis, and Liam! (I wish) But it did rain hard and I ended up taking a shower at school. I couldn't stop laughing! Oh and my french teacher likes it when I suffer. You should all find out where he lives and do something about it. Is that too much to ask?

Comment

Vote

Larry On

And make sure to keep your mouth open if it does happen to rain Niall, Zayn, Harry, Louis and Liam ;)

Chapter 18

Zayn’s P.O.V.

The rain was pouring down fast and in sheets so thick. I pulled my hood up and over my head, but it helped none for it was drenched some time after. It was October so I suppose this wasn’t too odd for England. I knocked rapidly at the grey door. Louis answered with his finger to his lips.

“Shh, don’t wake them.”

I tip-toed into the house and saw six girls and Harry sleeping on the couch.

I cleared my throat, “Vas happenin’?”

Harry’s eyes opened wide, “Zaynie-kins!”

I was tackled with a bear hug, but it was nothing compared to the crushing Horan Hug.

“Eww, you’re all wet!” He screeched which woke up the sleeping girls. Out of all of them I only recognized one, Jasmine. She lifted her head from another girls lap and gave me a small smile.

“Hey why the sad faces?” I asked.

“No reason...” Jasmine whispered.

That was odd. However, before I could ask questions she bombarded me with the names of the remaining five girls. Ricky, Claire, Dakota, Nicole and Winnie.

I could hear the rain hitting against the roof harder and was glad I was in the safe sheltering of the house.

“Well since we can’t go outside; we should play an indoor game.”

“What about Truth or Dare?” Louis asked.

“Yea!” Winnie and Nicole chorused.

We all sat around in a circle and placed my always handy brush in the middle. We began to play.

Jasmine’s P.O.V

I watched as my friends had fun playing this game. What was it again? I don’t know I wasn’t paying much attention to it. I wasn’t sure if I was upset, confused, or angry, but either way it was taking over my senses. Why would he run from me? I bet he was blaming me for something, I’ve been known to be an easy target. My own mother blamed me from every wrong doing in her life. Why should it be any different now? I was a fool to think it was going to change. The only thing keeping my sanity in check was the droplets of rain pounding on the roof and sliding down the glass window. I watched as the drops collected and molded with more drops as gravity brought them closer to the ground. I could relate, no matter how hard I tried to stop these things from happening to me, I molded with every despicable event. Until I would one day break on the surface of the ground. There I would crumble into the ground and then I would wait for the cycle to drop me from a roof again and travel my way down a dusty window. Who would have thought that a raindrop and I would have so much in common.

I was awakened from my drifted phase when I felt someone shake me, with their hands on my shoulders. I looked up to see Louis on his knees looking into my eyes. I stared back, knowing that their was nothing to be seen in them anyways.