Chapter 8

Please don't cry when reading this chapter. I know I did though, so I guess that's no excuse. Is it bad to cry at your own story?

Comment

Vote

Larry On

xx JJMINTYFRESH

Chapter 8

Louis’ P.O.V.

We all just sat there, deep in thought. How were we going to get out of this one?

“Well I need a job and so far this is the best option I have, I will just go act as if I don’t know much and if they question me then I’ll answer, but if they don’t then whatever.” Jasmine spoke confidently.

“I guess that’s all we can do at this point.”

She went into the guest room, starting to get ready for her interview. I just sighed and put my head in my hands. Harry was rubbing circles on my back as I just sat there staring out into the nothingness. I felt as if I have known Jasmine my entire life, she fit in perfectly, balancing out our personalities. I should have been more worried about management’s harsh ways, but I was more worried that we would end up losing her as a room mate.

Harry’s P.O.V.

I felt bad for Louis, he seemed to really like this girl. I was scared for her. Management didn’t like to put things lightly. She was just so innocent, strong, yet still so fragile. You would have never guessed that she was so broken by her current stature, but seeing her the previous night, run down and in pieces. I knew that her attitude was just a hard shell keeping herself together. She came back into the living room in a tee and black jeans. Not quite the interview look, but I guess is was alright.

“Ready to go?” I asked her.

She nodded and we left the house, Louis still zoned out on the couch. We took my car because her car still needed gas and we didn’t have any at the house.

We drove in silence until we pulled up to the familiar building.

*flash back*

    I ran out of Simon’s office tears flowing down my face. They wouldn’t let me be with Louis. We couldn’t be public, I could never show the world how much I loved him. I curled into a ball in the corner of the handicap stall in the boys bathroom. Door locked, the world blocked, keeping its distance from me. It wasn’t fair... Danielle and Liam could be together, but just because Louis was a boy meant that I couldn’t have him? If age is just a number then shouldn’t gender be insignificant? My body shook as more tears streamed down my face. There was a knock on the bathroom door, a muffled voice sounded, but I was so out of it I couldn’t tell who it belonged to. I hiccuped in my crying and sobbed even more. I lifted my head to see Louis wiggling under the door of the stall. He looked at me and hugged me as we both cried together on the incredibly filthy bathroom floor.

*end flash back*

She closed the door of the car and walked off, not knowing what she was getting herself into.