Chapter 22

Oh mother of all that is good! I saw One Direction on the Ellen Show. Oh but your saying,"Yes we all did just click the power button to your Tv." THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE WRONG! I saw them LIVE! I was close, so close and I had the best view. Omg I can't. They are even more talented, beautiful and fun in person! Gosh! I loved every second, every movement, every word. !!!! I will put a picture on the sidebar!

Comment

Vote

Larry On

~Jjmintyfresh

Chapter 22

Harry's P.O.V.

Yesterday was crazy, I had to pull Louis off of Niall so he could explain. I know Louis is just being protective, but Boo is going a little overboard. I flipped the grilled cheese in the pan. Another day, one filled with cheesy goodness. Louis and Jasmine were at the kitchen table talking about whether Brittany should shave her head again or not.

"I know she just grew out her hair, but she could get it shaved and be like 'oh look at me second times the charm.'" Jasmine proclaimed.

"But Jaz, her hair is so nice right now. Besides bald won't work for a sex icon."

"It did before and if worse comes to worse she can borrow one of Katy Perry's wigs."

They giggled.

"Grilled cheese sandwich anyone? "

"Yes please!" I gave Jasmine her sandwich. "Thanks Harry." She kissed my cheek and walked over to her seat.

Louis looked annoyed, but knowing Jaz, that was her plan all along.

Louis intended to copy her. I gave him his sandwich. "Thanks sooo much Hazza dear." He said as he grabbed my face and planted a sloppy kiss on my lips. I had to wipe Louis' desperation off my face.

"Thank you so much for that darling." I stated sarcastically.

Jasmine, all the while, was cracking up. She threw her head back in laughter. Louis then proceeded to push her as he dropped into the seat beside her.

"Don't touch my man." He said diva-like and bit into his sandwich like he owned it.

"Oh please Louis, she's my friend can't she be friendly?"

"Hey I don't need you to go all straight on me okay?" Louis said with a wink.

I stifled a laugh, "Yea like THAT'S ever going to happen."

After lunch I sat down with a book with Jasmine. She was on her phone reading, yet again, another Dramione fanfiction.

"Don't you ever read anything else?" I asked.

"Yea Dramione and Larry fanfics, duh." She said as she turned her attention back to the imaginative fanfictions.

"What no Niam?"

"On occasion, if I was out of the picture then I would definitely ship Niam."

"I see, I see. Hey want to go out to that club that Dakota was talking about tonight?"

"Another publicity stunt? Sure, what's it called?"

"Neon Green I think. Would you mind asking her?"

"Nope." She whipped out her phone and began typing profusely. "She said it's called Neon Green and it's in downtown London."

"Perfect, you're driving."