Chapter 25

Hello Beautiful Creatures, things here are starting, should I say, to get confusing. Who is who? Who wants what? Who needs who? It's all very hard to figure I'm sure... Only I know what happens ;) ANYWHO, Thanks to all my lovely readers, I love you!

Comment

Vote

Larry On

Tip: Never put fresh pineapple in jello mix or it won't gell. Something about acids or bases or math idk.

~Jjmintyfresh

Chapter 25

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

I ran my hand through my tangled hair, what am I doing? Good people are putting me before themselves and it’s causing them to have more difficult lives. I sighed tugging on my bubble gum graphic shirt. Pulling on my warm cargo jacket, I stepped out into the brisk winter air. I sat in my car, waiting for an answer to come to me; something to make these decisions easier. What do I want? Well, a lot of things like love, friends, comfort, security and the ability to follow me dreams; but, what do I need? This question was taking the longest to answer. Internally screaming I brought my head down on the wheel of the car in frustrating, this leading the horn to sound. I would have to apologize to the neighbors later for making too much noise at seven in the morning.

I started the car, finding something to start with, I know one thing I need to do.

~ after driving to the destination ~

I looked up at the towering white flat complex, only being here a few times, it took me awhile to find it. My stomach clenched as nerves over took my senses, but I knew what I need to do and courage overpowered.

Walking up the the elevator of the building I released a deep breath, knowing this wasn’t going to be easy.  The elevator door opened and standing in front of me was... Liam He was standing on the other side waiting to get in.

“Liam?”

“Jasmine?”

The elevator door began to close as I jumped out swiftly.

“Close call.” He smiled.

“Yea, but now you have to wait to get on.”

“It’s alright, I’m not in any rush.”

“Oh, um, I hope you don’t mind me asking, but what are you doing here so early in the morning?” I questioned.

He looked nervous, “Well, er, Niall saw those pictures of you and Harry and I just didn’t think I would be a good friend if I didn’t come over and check on him.”

My lips formed an ‘o’ shaped, “Yea.” I shifted my hands around finding the situation uncomfortable.

“He knows that it was management and all, but he was still a little upset.”

“Yea, I was caught off guard myself...”

We stood in an awkward silence as my mind raced with new information. Everything is coming together, I know exactly what I need to do...

“Liam, did you just get here or did you stay over at Niall’s?”

“Oh, I stayed at his place. He was asleep when I came, poor kid. I think he was a little tipsy too.”

I cringed, I didn’t want to hurt him.

“Oh alright,” the elevator doors opened, “I guess I’ll see you later?”