Chapter 26

I'm so sorry it has been awhile... and this chapter isn't very long. I FEEL LIKE A HORRIBLE PERSON!  I'm just trying to put some foreshadows in here. See if you can figure them out.

Comment

Vote

Larry On!

~Jjmintyfresh <3 (P.S. Check out my new story Anahata)

Chapter 26

Ricky’s P.O.V.

“She did what?!”

I was on the phone with Dakota, apparently Jasmine dumped Niall because she thought he was gay for Liam. For real? How could she just blindly assume that? Sure they were best friends, but best friends are supposed to be cuddly right? Or is that just in girl-world?

“What do I do?! She just now figured out that Liam has a girlfriend and she feels like a butt face! I doubt Niall will take her back now.” Dakota whined through the phone.

“Well, maybe they are gay for each other. Maybe Jasmine is one of those people with a sense for it?”

“Girl, she picked out a batch of rotten strawberries and thought they were perfect.”

“Okay, so maybe I was wrong about the sense thing. Look, I’ll call up Liam and ask him what to do. He seems like the logical type.”

“Alright, but tread lightly.” She warned and hung up.

I dialled Liam’s number, “Liam?”

“Hi Ricky! What can I do for you love?”

“I just wanted to ask you about Niall and Jasmine.”

The line went silent for a minute or so, “Oh. What about them?”

“Jasmine thinks Niall is uh, how do I say this, gay for you. Now, I’ll keep a secret and take it to the grave, so you can tell me.”

“Are you assuming I am gay?”

“No, of course not. I’m just, you know, asking what your views of Niall may be. For er scientific reasons?”

“I’m trusting you.” He stated firmly.

“You won’t be disappointed.”

“I do like Niall, that way, but Danielle just broke up with me.”

“NO WAY! I mean, I’m totally supportive. Why don’t you just tell him? Jasmine seems to have figured it out.”

“That’s the problem, he likes her. Her being female. I don’t think he would want me that way.”

“Sunshine, blue skies, puppy face. That’s you my friend. He would be stupid not to love you.”

“You’re sweet, but I don’t think it’s going to happen.” He sighed.

“I think you’re wrong, but I’ll keep my mouth shut.”

“Alright, talk to you later Ricky.”

“Bye.”

It’s about to get super secretive all up in here.

Danielle’s P.O.V.

I didn’t want to break up with Liam, he is perfect, but I felt more like a best friend then a girlfriend. Is that normal?

“You will get through this Dan.” Perrie, Zayn’s girlfriend, comforted.