Chapter 15

Sorry for not posting to much lately, I have been working on the chapters, but I really want to get them right and perfect.  I actually wasn't going to post this until I had Chapter 16 written, but I couldn't keep it under locks for that long!

Comment

Vote

Larry On!

XX JJMINTYFRESH XX

Chapter 15

Niall’s P.O.V.

I don’t quite know how to describe this feeling. I could call it thrilling, but it is also sweet. But I can’t call it sweet because it is sour. Why must my mind complicate things? Why can’t things be easy for me? I sighed as I drew myself from my warm covers on my bed.  It’s chilly this mornin’. I pulled on a pair of green sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt that was grey and cozy. I wonder what the guys are making for breakfast today.

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

Last night, when my head hit the pillow, I was out. That was of course until 4:12AM when I woke up, wide awake for no apparent reason. I was usually the girl who slept until noon, but I guess not today. I laid there thinking, which wasn’t a good sign. Every time I let my thoughts take over this early in the morning, I went exploring them. Nevertheless, I ended up even more confused then when I started. I had this feeling inside somewhere hidden. I couldn’t put my finger on what it was. It was foreign, but still had a tang of familiarity to it.

Before I knew it I woke up again. I didn’t even realize that I went back to sleep. I hopped out of bed. I started to get goosebumps, it was really cold today. I wrapped a blanket around me as I went to go see if Harry and Louis were awake. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, what time was it? I walked over to the clock and was shocked when it said 10:00 AM. I was lucky it was a Sunday or I would have been fired as quickly as I was hired from my new job. I looked around, no one seemed to be home. I shrugged it off.

I wonder if anyone has been looking for me. I checked my phone. “1 new message.” I gulped as I opened the text.

From: Louis

Hey babe I put my # in your phone.

Went to brunch at Nandos with the lads.

Call me when you wake up if you want to meet us there!

xx Louis

That was a relief! I would have been shocked if my mother had looked for me. I called Louis’ number.

“Hi Lou, it’s Jaz. What’s this about brunch?”

“Oh you are finally awake sleepy,” I heard him whisper to the lads, “It’s Jaz, she finally woke up.”

“I can hear you!”

“Heh, love you. Anyways Harry has your car all ready to go for you if you wanna meet us!”

“Yea sure I’ll be there in ten.”

Louis gave me the directions on how to get there. I skipped off to my room, what to wear?

Niall’s P.O.V.

Why was I so nervous all of a sudden! I couldn’t even hold my fork right, my palms were so sweaty. Zayn looked over at me confused.

“Niall, you aren’t eating your food as fast as you normally do.”

They all looked at me and Louis gasped, “Zayn! You’re right.”