Chapter 2

THIS CHAPTER HAS THE FIRST SPARK OF LARRY THAT YOU WILL SEE, BUT TRUST ME THERE WILL BE MORE ;)

Chapter 2

Louis' P.O.V.

I was dreaming about a white kitten in a boot when I was suddenly awakened.

"Hey Boo wake up it's an emergency!"

"Haz! Getting an extra blankey is not an emergency!"

"Nooo Boobear this is way different get up!"

I turned over and made eye contact with Harry. Good god I couldn't say no to that face.

Harry’s P.O.V.

“Haha!” I thought to myself. Lou couldn’t say no to this handsome piece of meat, no sir.

“Lou Lou, okay um.. now don’t freak out..”

then I spilled out all the details as fast and as enunciated as I could.

“So there is this girl who I don’t know and she was all rained on and teary eyed and she just stood outside our door and I couldn’t let her catch a cold. I don’t even know her name, but she was so sad so I gave her a towel and some dry clothes and put her in the shower so she wouldn’t get sick! So, so , so please Boo don’t be mad at me!”

I was responded with absolute silence as I could see the wheels in Louis’s mind turning, trying to make sense of all that I said.

He replied, “Wait.. so you let a strange girl in our house and now she is showering..?” I nodded.

“Well then I guess we will have to work with what we got okay?” he stated calmly (or maybe it was because he just woke up, who knows?)

Louis got out of bed just as we heard the shower turn off.

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

“Who was he?”

“What am I doing?”

“Why does it feel like I know him from somewhere?”

“Am I dreaming?”

I turned off the water and dried myself off. Slipping the borrowed tee over my dripping hair. I looked at the mirror not recognizing the person looking back. Even with all the makeup washed off, my eyes were still red and puffy and I still looked like a wreck. I cautiously opened the bathroom door looking for my rescuer. I stuck my head out the door and did a left and right turn to take a peek at my surroundings. Wooden floors, high ceilings with many types of blue paint streaked across each wall. There was a coffee table and a white couch sitting in front of a insanely large T.V. Great.. rich kid. I stepped out into this new world I had dropped myself into. I turned around at the sound of two people whispering in another room.