Chapter 28

Hello hello hello! This is it people! The second to last chapter, I'm so excited I'm finally finishing a story I've written for once in my life! It's going out with a bang people!!! SO MANY E!X!C!L!A!M!A!T!I!O!N !P!O!I!N!T!S! Also, if you want an epilouge I need you to ask for it! Otherwise... no epilouge :( Anyways, what are you waiting for, get reading!

Comment

Vote

LARRY ON!

~Jjmintyfresh

Chapter 28

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

“How was I supposed to know that she was his ex- girlfriend Harry? I don’t know everything about you people!” I exclaimed marching over to the car as Harry gave me questionable looks.

“She never mentioned anything? Do you think she knows who you are?” He asked.

“How am I supposed to know that?” I cried, slamming the door. That prying prick of a radio host. Who does he think he is? Perez Hilton or something? Why would anyone think I was making a move on her? I mean she is sweet, and pretty, and has good taste in baked goods..., but that’s not the point! I rubbed at my temples, my head feeling like it was about to explode. My phone began to ring, “Liam.”

I sighed, “What do you want Liam?”

“I want to know what you were doing with Danielle!” He asked raising his voice in a tone I had never heard on Liam.

“I bumped into her! I didn’t know who she was, give me a break. What’s got you so worked up?”

“Worked up? Worked up?! How could you be making a move on her, what are you hiding from us, huh?” He yelled into the phone.

What?

“That’s low Liam, you’re going to believe the press before talking to me? Fine, I see how it is. Go ask PopSugar what the latest story is then.” I barked into the phone, slamming it shut by throwing it across the car to the backseat.

“If I may interject, I think we should go and relax, talk about this over tea.” Harry offered kindly and calmly.

I sighed, my shoulders sinking from their tense state, “That sounds lovely Harry.”

We soon pulled up next to the little cafe that I remembered so well, the one where Harry kissed me... unexpectedly. He sensed my nervousness and grabbed my hand, “Don’t worry, I won’t do that again.” I smiled and we made our way into the shop.

“I just think it’s odd that Liam would listen to the papz like that. What do you think is going on?” I asked Harry, who sat across the table, his teacup in his hands.

“Truthfully, I haven’t got a clue. Let’s see, what would cute calm Liam be thinking?” We sat in silence for awhile, searching our brains for the answer.

Harry’s eyes lit up.

“Harry, any ideas?”

“Well, maybe he is protecting Niall. Like, what if you just used him, which I know you didn’t, but it would look that way if all of a sudden you were dating a girl.”

I sat with my hands under my chin in thought. Could that really be the reason? Couldn’t he maybe think I was bi or something... not that I am, but still.

“That’s a good point Harold.” I smirked as I lifted my pinky as I drank my tea. Harry gasped.

“Jasmine! Don’t you know that the true way to be a polite British tea drinker is to tuck your pinky in!?” He asked flusters.