The Final Chapter

• Dedicated to My Fans!

The Final Chapter

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

“Claire, open this door immediately! This is a One Direction Emergency, code Romeo Echo Delta!”

The door opened swiftly, “Wha?! Who died? CPR? SINGLE?!”

I smiled, “Nah, can I come in?”

She sighed, “I guess so.”

I walked in the small flat with a bounce in my step, “You, my friend, will surely faint after I tell you this.”

Claire raised an eyebrow, “Go on...”

“Well you see, I have some tickets to a certain event, certainly.”

“You didn’t...”

“Oh. But I did.”

“They better be front row, if not then–”

“Then what?”

“I’d still probably fangirl in any seat!” Claire giggled excitedly, “But why the sudden occasion?”

I leant down to whisper in her ear, “This is the best part–”

~ at Ricky’s flat ~

“NO FUCKING WAY. YOU SERIOUS?!” Ricky screamed.

I nodded my head, “It’s true. Front row tickets.”

“I know you’re all buddy, buddy with them, but they are seriously just throwing you front row tickets to their first concert?” Rickey questioned.

“It’s special circumstances.” I winked. 

“What KIND of special circumstances are we talking about?”

“Well you see, the boys plan to–”

~ at Dakota’s flat ~

I knocked on the door to Dakota’s flat. She is going to flip for sure. Suddenly, the door opened with Dakota in her full softball uniform, and bat in hand.

“Jasmine, I’m sorry, but we will have to chat later. I’m already late as it is.” Dakota blurted as she walked swiftly to her car.

“WAIT! Please I just need five minutes.”

“Jaz I–”

“This is the biggest thing to happen since white bread.” I paused, “Sliced bread? Which one is it again?”

Dakota looked at me for a few seconds before she asked, “Just five minutes?”

I raised my right hand, “Not a second over.”

She sighed, “Get to it then.”

I ran over to her car window which she rolled down and I whispered, “We have One Direction tickets for tonight. Be there at eight. IT’s happening.”

Her eyes widened, “How. What.”

She smiled, “I got to pull out my heels!”

I laughed, “Get to your game slow poke!”

Winnie’s P.O.V.

I was munching on my turkey sandwich while Perrie, Zayn, Nicole, and Danielle were delicately eating their premium salads.

“So, you’re telling me that my ex-boyfriend is inviting me to the first concert of the tour?” Danielle asked suspicious of her invite.

“Well technically Jasmine and Liam are inviting you.” Zayn reminded her.