Chapter 19

All your questions will be answered... actually maybe not. Who knows what kind of things cross your mind!

Comment

Vote

Larry On

Be PROACTIVE

XXJJMINTYFRESH

Chapter 19

Winnie’s P.O.V.

“Good morning London! I have a new tune from our very own One Direction, Live While We’re Young!”

“Yes we do Jimmy! Speaking of One Direction we have news about Harry’s new girlfriend at 7:00AM!”

How can these radio hosts be so chipper on a Monday? They make me sick. I turned off my alarm, it was 6:30AM (too early if you ask me). I packed my bag for work along with an apple to snack on later. I threw the bag over my shoulder and knocked loudly on Nicole’s door. She opened it slowly, it was dark and creepy in her room and her hair was a mess. Nicole gave me the death stare and closed the door again. Not a morning person I see.

“Come on Nicole! Caroline is going to blow an artery if we don’t get there on time.”

She groaned from her room, “I’ll be out in ten, okay. Just chill girl.”

I walked away from Nicole’s room, for fear of being turned over to the dark side, and strode into the bathroom to take care of my hair.

After straightening my long brown hair (which took forever to do), I pulled it back into a high pony-tail and made room for Nicole to do the same.

We were running late already, “We can change into the outfits when we get there, but now we have to go!”

Nicole and I ran down the street to catch our bus. “Good morning ladies, how you doin’?” said the bus driver with a wink.

“Not interested Paul.” I said for the millionth time. Kid tries to hit on us every day.

Following Paul’s outrageously horrible driving, we arrived at our destination. Nicole blew him a kiss as she egressed from the bus and Paul pretended to catch it. Caroline was outside the building, tapping her foot impatiently. Paul’s bus wasn’t looking so bad anymore.

“You are ten minutes late, again.” She sharply said. “Whatever the cause I don’t want to hear it, just don’t expect to get paid for the ten minutes you missed.” Caroline turned on her heels and walked back into the building.

“I have a feeling that she enjoys hating us.” Nicole confided.

Sighing, I followed behind Caroline into the building.

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

*one day ago*

Opening the door to Nando’s, I saw him. He was staring at me with confusion. I walked up to his table.

“Mind if I sit here?”

“Uh, no, you can sit here.” Niall mumbled.

I slid in besides him in the booth. We were both awkwardly sitting there, until a waiter came up to the table.

“Hello dear, can I get you something to munch on.”

“Erm sure, surprise me?”

“Will do darling, he looked over at Niall and gave him a nod as he walked off.”