Chapter 16

Sorry for not posting in awhile, I was sort of grounded... BUT ANYWAYS I'm back and in full gear! I love love LOVE this chapter!!!

Comment

Vote

Larry On

XX JJMINTYFRESH

Chapter 16

Niall’s P.O.V.

I can’t keep it in anymore! I just want to tell her how I feel about her and I want her to gasp and be shocked. Then I want her to say she loves me too and that she wants to kiss me all day every day. Sadly, my fantasies never seem to come true because we are sitting on separate cushions on the couch watching Teen Wolf. How come this guy gets all the action because he is a werewolf. I was more of a vampire person.

Jasmine got up and headed into her room. Great, I was ditched, but this time it hurt. Did she not wanna watch this werewolf show with me?

“Um Nialler, I have an awkward question to ask you..” she said stepping back into view.

This is it she is going to ask me if I like her too!

“Yes of course anything.” I said slowly closing the distance between us.

“Can you help me choose between these two outfits for my GNO?”

I halted mid-stride, wrong again. Nothing in my head never turns out to be a reality, it’s a curse really.

“GNO?”

“Yea Girls Night Out!”

“Wait.. didn’t you just move out here? How can you have girlfriends already?”

“My best friends moved here awhile ago and now that I’m here we are all going out.”

I walked into her room. It was a mess, clothes scattered all over the floor, a single shoe without it’s pair anywhere in sight and her drawers open and chaotic.

“Which one?”

I looked down at two separate outfits. One were she had a thick suede coat with faux shearling, black ripped jeans, a tight burgundy long-sleeve shirt and shearling boots. Then she had a black knit sweater that looked off the shoulder, with tan jeans and heeled mid-calf boots.

The second outfit looked tempting to pick, but I couldn’t have her running into some guy who thought the same thing!

“I like the first one best.” I answered.

“Oh good so did I!”

“What!? Then why did you need me to pick for you?”

“Maybe I just wanted an accuse to talk to you.” she said proudly.

I grinned widely, “Have fun on your GNO babe.”

I could feel the heat radiate off her blush as I left the room. Maybe she could break my cursed fantasies and finally make one come true.

I smiled wickedly as I left the house. She is a fiery one.

Claire’s P.O.V.

What was taking Ricky so freakin’ long! She was supposed to pick me up from my house and together we would drive to Jasmine’s new place. There we would meet up with everyone else, but no. Ricky had to take her time, probably straightening her hair or changing her outfit.

I heard a honk and I saw Ricky’s car.

“Get in loser we are going out tonight!”

I jumped in the car, “Lets do this thing!”