Chapter 12

I'M AFRAID TO SAY THIS, BUT I THINK MY PARENTS HAVE MORE OF SOCIAL LIFE THEN I DO. THEY ARE GOING TO SEE A BAND PREFORM LIVE TONIGHT... AND I'M STUCK AT HOME WITH HOMEWORK. WHAT A LIFE! ANYWAYS I HOPE TO LARRY THAT YOU GUYS ARE WAY NERDIER THEN I AM. BUT LETS GET REAL HERE, THAT'S JUST A DREAM.

Comment

Vote

Larry On

XX JJMINTYFRESH

Chapter 12

Louis’ P.O.V.

After Jaz had stopped crying and my eyes had ceased watering, we both started laughing.

“Haha, alright now that we have that out of the way,” I laughed, “What was this crazy idea of yours?”

“Heh well about that... SIMON you can tell them!” Jaz announced.

That was weird.

“Well boys I believe that you will too think that this is a crazy idea after I tell you,” Simon declared, “Anyways, Jasmine here obviously can not go back home. However, if the fans get wind that you’re harboring a girl we could have trouble.”

Well no duh, our fans were the best, but they were also the most insane people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

“That is why for Jasmine to stay with you she would have to be of importance. I pitched this mad idea that she could fake date one of you,” Simon sighed, “But I am sure that you won’t go for it.”

Say what?

Fake date Jaz?

But I had Hazza..

But she was also my friend..

I’M SO TORN!

Harry’s P.O.V.

Ha! Simon was right that was the most deranged idea ever. Nevertheless, it was sure to work. Great, what if Lou fake dated her. It would kill me to be in the background, but Boo loved her and so did I. I wouldn’t let her go no matter what.. even if it meant having to share my Boobear..

“Um so what do you guys think about it...” Jasmine murmured.

“I’m okay with it if Harry is.” Louis decided.

My head turned to the side. Louis really was okay with this. He looked at me and gave me a small smile.

I know, I know, we have to help her out. I sighed.

“I’m in too.”

REALLY?” bellowed Simon.

I giggled, “Surprised much?”

“All right then, well who is it going to be?” Simon asked.

Oh, that’s right.

Louis’ P.O.V.

“All right then, well who is it going to be?” Simon asked.

Damn, maybe I didn’t think this all the way through.

“I’ll do it.” Harry stated.

I mouthed to him, I love you.

He did it for me, he didn’t want me to have another thing on my plate. How could he be so good to me? I would have to make it clear to Jaz though. This strapping young man was mine, M-I-N-E. Forever and always.