Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Niall’s P.O.V.

“Date?!”

“Yea, I am going out with Jaz tonight.”

“Aren’t you with Louis?”

“Yes, but... it’s complicated.”

“Complicated!?”

“Calm down Nialler, let Harry explain.” Liam soothed.

“Alright Harry, what’s going on?”

Harry told me the whole story. My heart broke for her and I just wanted to be there to protect her. Speaking of Jaz, she came out of her room.

“Are you really sure this isn’t too much?”

Woah there.

“See I made her over. Isn’t she cute now?” Louis beamed.

“Mhmm.” I answered.

Zayn nudged me and smirked. Ugh Zayn shut up. “You look adorable sweet heart.” Liam responded. Way to make me look like a considerate lad, not.

“Aw really, thanks Liam!” She cooed.

Damn you Liam, you win this round.

“Ready to head out Jaz?”

“Yup.”

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

I walked out the door and into the car. I’m so nervous, what if I mess up?

“Jaz don’t worry it’s going to go perfectly fine.” He took my hand and gave it a squeeze. I felt comfortable already. I nodded and he began to drive.

When we got to the restaurant Harry open the door for me a led me to the hostess’ stand. “Reserved table for Styles please.”

The hostess walked us to our table.

“Here is your table Mr. Styles.”

“Thank you darling.” he said giving the waitress a wink.

“I was wondering, is there anything I should or shouldn’t do on a date?” I said with air quotes around ‘date’.

“How should I know? This is a first for me too.”

Good point. “Then lets just make up our own rules.”

He grinned and nodded eagerly.

“You can’t say the word umbrella!” He offered.

“Or use a knife to cut your food.” I screeched.

“And you have to make a whoosh sound when someone says great.” He said laughing.

“Sounds like a plan.” He admitted.

We smiled and ordered our food when the waitress came back. She left with a sour look on her face.

“What’s her problem?” I demanded.

“I bet she is just jealous that you are here with me and she isn’t.” He bargained.

“Oh sure that’s it Mr.Wonderful.” I said sarcastically.

I watched him laugh at me.

We talked about Louis and how he has an obsession with carrots. He said that that is his superman weakness. Harry also said that living with Louis was never boring especially when the other boys come over.